23

Jaeden's Pov

I was now on my way to Georgia. Y/n was there since plane crashed near the landing place. Luckily, it wasn't flying that high in that point. I was so scared that I'll lose her. AGAIN! We ended on bad terms. And just because of my stupidity! I can't go through all of this again. The last week was horrible. I couldn't sleep. I guess I was just used to sleep with her in my arms. I'm so stupid for not trusting her! I hope she'll be ok. I need her to be ok. I don't know what I'll do without her. Noah and Finn will be waiting for me on the airport so we can all go to see her together. They won't film Stranger things until she gets better. IF she gets better. That was nice of them. I'm landing soon, so I texted Finn and Noah.
...

I finally landed. I saw Finn and Noah and ran towards them. "How is she? Did she wake up?" I asked immediately. "Woah, hello to you too buddy" Finn said. "Just fucking answer my question!" I shouted. "Everything's the same mate. Sorry" Noah said. "Let's go get some ice cream, shall we?" Finn suggested. I just sadly nodded.
...

"So, what happened between you two Jaeden?" Finn asked. "Well, she was at the audition, and I was waiting for her, but I saw her hugging some other guy. I though she was cheating, so I got mad and went home. She came back and I was yelling at her and then I kicked her out. I wasn't thinking. I let my anger control me. And now who knows if she'll make it and I'll feel bad and guilty forever." I explained. "Bro you really fucked up" Finn said. "Yeah, like I don't already know that..."

3 weeks later

Still Jaeden's Pov

I was with Noah, sitting next to Y/n. She still wasn't awake. We were in her room, on our phone, when she suddenly started moving. She suddenly opened her eyes. "Noah? Where am I? What's happening? Who's that?" she said softly. Wait. Did she just ask who am I? No, that's not possible, probably misunderstanding. I jumped up and hugged her, so did Noah. "Who are you?" she asked, looking right into my eyes. "I- I" "Wait," Noah interrupted me "before you say something you shouldn't. Let's call the doctor." I nodded and left the room behind him. We called the doctor and then sat in the waiting room. I started crying. The person that means everything to me, my world... She doesn't know who I am. I can't say I didn't deserve that, I did. After everything I've done to her. It just... hurts.

"Hey", Noah said, "you know what was the last thing she told me before we crashed?" I shook my head. "I still remember every single word that escaped her mouth in that moment" he lightly smiled. "She told me "I just love him too much. I don't understand why he doesn't trust me. He was the best thing that's ever happened to me. The person I gave everything I had. Then why? Wasn't I enough? I just don't see why would he think I cheated on him. I love him too much to do something like that. Did I do something wrong? I know I'm not like all the other girls, but I swear I'm trying. I'm trying my best to make him happy. I guess I failed." he finished. At this point I was crying even harder. Harder than I ever have. Harder than anyone has ever. I need to get her back.

End of Pov

**
meanwhile

Your Pov

Why am I at the hospital? And who the hell was that boy?! I mean, he's cute, but who is he?! Is he some kind of a cousin or sum? Maybe he did something to me? Nawh, I don't think so- Ouch! My head hurts.

My thoughts were interrupted when a doctor came into the room. "Hello Y/n" he said and smiled. "Hello" I said back and returned a smile. "Why am I here?" I asked. "Well, miss, you got in a plane crash and you were in coma for past few weeks. Does your head hurt?" he asked while looking up from his papers.

"Just a little bit" I said back. "Doctor, do you know who that boy was? You know, the one without a hat" I asked, still wanting to know. "As the two of them say, your boyfriend." he said. I looked at him, my eyes widened. "My- my boyfriend?! That's not possible, I don't even remember having a boyfriend! Actually, I'm pretty sure I never saw that boy before." "Oh, I see what's going on." the doctor said. "Can I know or...?" I asked. "See, miss, one of consequences of coma is memory loss. And head injures only make that worse. You can't remember who he is because you lost your memory. But only partly. Maybe he's the only thing you won't remember, maybe you won't ever remember some periods of your life. Of course, that doesn't have to be permanent, but it could be. Wich means, you could remember all of those things in 15 minutes, tomorrow, in a week, or you could just never remember them at all." he said. I understood what he said. I mean, mostly, but let's say I did. "Do you want to invite them in or?" the doctor asked. "Um, I would like to talk to Noah first. If that's okay..." I said. "Of course" he said and got up. Seconds later, Noah came in. He hugged me really tight. "I'm so glad you're okay!" he said. "You still don't remember Jaeden, don't you?" he asked. "Um, I remember Jaden. How could I not remember him? He helped me through so much" he smiled. I continued "So did Noah and Blake. If it wasn't for them, I don't know where I would be now." He slapped his forehead. "No, not Hossler! Martell! Jaeden, your boyfriend!" he shouted. I got scared. "I'm sorry. I'm just too stressed because we weren't even 100% sure you're alive until 20 minutes ago. And Jaeden's sitting outside, crying his eyes out because you don't know who he is. You don't even remember that you got in a fight? Do you remember what you told me before the accident?" he asked. "No..."

*ding*

A sound of notification came from his pocket. "Oh, it's yours, here." he handed you the phone. "Most of your stuff are still in one piece. I had your phone in case someone calls you or something. But now you're awake, so you can answer your own messages." he said. I unlocked the phone. Luckily, I remembered the password. I opened the notification. It was a dm from someone called jenn parker. Who the hell is she now?! I read the message. It said "Bitch why can't you just fucking die?!" WHAT?! "Noah, who is Jenn Parker?" I asked, still looking at the screen with wide eyes. Noah took the phone from me and read the message. He got up and opened the door. "Jaeden it was her! She tried to kill Y/n last time!" he said. Then him and the other boy came in. "Can I please hug you?" the other boy said. His hair was messy and his eyes red and puffy. "Um, sure, come here" I said and opened my arms. He ran to me and buried his head in my neck while hugging me. Not gonna lie, this hug was really comforting. He smells like vanilla. It was so familiar. Then I finally remembered something. Although it wasn't really clear, I remembered I saw him before. It was raining. He got out of a car. Then we went... ugh what is this place? Oh, it's in Seattle. The cliff. Wait... The cliff? OH MY GOD THE CLIFF! IT'S WHERE HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! I kissed him. Then I slowly started to remember everything. Including Jennifer... And now, Jackson.

I pulled away. "I remember". He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I love you. I really do. I just-" "You can save it. You kicked me out!" "I know! I'm sorry! I was hurt!" "You don't trust me!" "I do. I trust you Y/n" "Yeah, I heard that before" "I mean it! I can't lose you again! I need you!" "Well, you should've thought about before you accused me of cheating and kicked me out!" He looked at me and just walked out.