29

...

You were at your room, sice y'all just finished filming. You changed into some comfy clothes because you weren't planning on going anywhere. Then someone came in.

Gaten: Hey Y/n!

You: Oh, hey, what's up?

Gaten: Listen, I want wanted to talk to you. You seem like you need help, ypu know?

You: Um-

Gaten: So you like Noah, right?

You: Yes, I really like him

Gaten: But how do you feel about Jaeden?

You: I-...

Gaten: Do you love him?

You: Yes

You said quietly.

Gaten: Then I highly recommend you to go talk to him and leave Noah for later, because when I last checked, loving someone was way more than liking someone.

You: But he has a girlfriend

Gaten: Really? Who?

You: Jennifer

Gaten: Who's that?

You: Jennifer Jenn Parker... You never heard of her?

Gaten: Oh that Jennifer. Wait, THAT JENNIFER?!

You nodded sadly.

Gaten: That boy is out of his mind!

You just shrugged your shoulders. Then someone bursted through the door.

Finn: Y/N YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! Oh hey Gaten! Wait, Gaten?

Gaten: Hi!

He started waving to Finn like a 3 year old.

Finn: Um.. okay...? But back to the point. Y/n did you see tea room's new post?

You: No...

He gave you his phone. Tea room's ig account popped up on the screen. There were 4 pictures in total. First one was a screenshot of Jennifer's post and caption, the second and the third one were Jaeden's replies to other comments, and the 4th one was his comment. You started reading it and eventually cried.

You: I have to see him. Now

Finn: He's in LA

You: So?

Finn: Were in GEORGIA. FILMING!

You: We're not filming my scenes till next week.

Gaten: Then go! And good luck.

Finn: No, I can't let you go by yourself. Not after last time. I'll go with you.

You: What? No, you can't.

Finn: I have 3 days off. I'm going with you. Periodt.

You: Fine. Go pack then

Finn: What, right now?

You: YES!

Finn: Okay okay I'm going

He left the room.

Gaten: Well, good luck then. See you in a few days. And don't crash again!

You: Okayyy byeee

Gaten: Bye Y/n! Have a good time

He left the room.

an hour later

Finn came to your room.

Finn: Are you ready??

You: Mhm.

Finn: Our flight is in 2 hours

You: Great. Thanks Finnie!

Finn: No problem. Let's go and do something

You: Alrighty

You went to get ice creams and then went back.

~skip till they're in LA cuz I'm lazy~

Finn: I'll go home and you go to see Jaeden, right?

You: Yes

Finn: I left my car on the parking lot when we were here last time, I'll dive you

You: Finn?

Finn: Yes?

You: Thank you

Finn: No problem

You were just about to get out of the airport, when you saw Jack.

You: Hey, what are you doing here?

Jack: Oh my god! I could ask the same thing you know... I was just about to go to visit you guys!

Finn: We came so she could see Jaeden. We're going back in 3 days

Jack: Oh, okay. I'll hang out with someone else till you come back. I'm staying for a month!

You: I'm so happy!

You hugged him.

Jack: Yeah, me too!

You: I wanted to thank you, Jackie

Jack: For what?

Finn: I'll just wait in the car...

You: Okay, I'll be there in a minute. I wanted to thank you for helping me through everything that's happened... with Jaeden, my family and everything.

Jack: It's okay Y/n/n

-Flight b-291 is leaving in 5 minutes.

Jack: That's my flight. I have to go.

Even tho he said he had to go, he didn't pull away, you two were just standing and hugging each other. He pulled away and slowly kissed your cheek. For some reason, it gave you butterflies and you blushed. It gave him butterflies too. And that's why he made a new nickname for you.

Jack: Goodbye butterfly

He said and left without turning around. You had so much to say, and yet you didn't say a word. Then your phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. You picked up.

You: Hello?

-Hi slut. You really thought that I won't find out you're in LA to talk to my boyfriend?!

Then the person started laughing.

-I'm watching you! And don't even think about telling Finn or I'll murder you, but this time for real!

The she started laughing again. You turned around and saw Jennifer staring at you from the distance. You got scared and ran to find Finn's car.

You: Just drive and don't ask anything!

Finn: Are you okay? What happened?

You: I said don't ask anything!

Finn: Fine but if Jack did something to you-

You: It's not Jack. Nothing's wrong, just drive!

Finn: You'll have to tell me sooner or later, you know?

You wanted to tell him so bad, but you were too scared so you just stayed silent.