21

A few months later...

Your Pov

"Oh ny god Jae I'm so excited! But I'm also sooo nervous... What if I fuck this up like everything else?" I squealed. "Don't worry, I know you'll do great" He hugged me. "Thanks Jae". "I'm so sorry I can't be there to cheer for you" he said sadly. "It's okay, I'll text you when I finish" and we both softly smiled.

But wait! You're probably thinking 'What the hell is happening and what are they talking about?!'

Well, here's a little recap on past 3 months:

Jaeden and I are still together

Noah, my best friend, called me yesterday and asked me to audition for the newest season of stranger things!

And Jaeden can't come with me because he has some interviews, as always.

Sophia moved.

I'm stil at LA, but I live with Jaeden. Long story short, I went back to my dad and he started abusing me again, and I couldn't go back to Florida because my mom doesn't have enough money to keep both of us healthy.

I make my money from social media.

I hit 50 million on Tik tok and 30 million on instagram.

~

"I have to go Jae" I said. "Yeah, me too, let's go" he said.

End of Pov

Jaeden's Pov

I'm so proud of Y/n. I'm sure she'll do great. But ugh those stupid interviews!

End of Pov

~

Back to Your Pov

I'm standing in a huge line, waiting to be called. When suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and someone saying my name. I turn around and see Jackson. We hugged. "Oh my god Jax, what are you doing here?!" I asked. "Well, I live near. Down that street actually. I was just walking and saw this. Then I saw someone familiar and realized it was you so I came to say hi" he smiled. "Well, hiw have you been Jax? You haven't called or anything for a long time" "I know, I'm sorry... It's because of Payton. He threatened me that if I don't cut you off, he'll do something to me." he said. "Oh my god" "I know. Hey, I saw what happened between you and..." "Yeah, I know. But we're still together." I said. "Oh my god, that's amazing. Listen, I really want to be friends with you and I hope you're not mad at me..." Jackson said. "No, of course I'm not! Are you free? We can hang out when I finish." I suggested. "Yes I'd love to! Dylan misses you too by the way..." "Well, invite him too!" I said and jumped playfully. "He's in New York" "Oh. We can ft him...?" I said in a questioning tone. "Sounds great to me" he smiled. "Okay, I'm next" you said and took a deep breath. "Good luck Y/n!"

End of Pov

~

You came inside and saw Noah, Millie and Finn standing there. They saw you and smiled.