14

WARNING ⚠
This chapter may contain some extremely sad content.

It's been 3 days since you came back. You were still at Noah's. His sister Chloe was now one of your closest friends and Noah's parents were really sweet to you. But you were still depressed. You were just trying your best to make it unnoticeable. Until one day you just couldn't hold it back anymore.

You were laying on your bed, and Chloe was on her bed, on the other side of the room.

You: Chloe?

Chloe: What's up?

You: Nothing much, just... can you tell Noah I went to see Char and Dix?

Chloe: Sure. Have fun!

You just nodded and left the room. Of course, you weren't going to see charli and dixie. You were thinking about a place where nobody familiar couldn't find you. Subway. You ordered and uber and the driver dropped you off where you asked.

Jack's Pov

I was bored at home and I've literally gone insane because I was so worried about Y/n. I live near a Subway, and I like to go there to clear my head, so I went there. There was usually quiet. Not a lot of people use metros anymore. Now everyone has a car, and there are ubers so this kinda became old way of travelling. But, that's good I guess. If it wasn't like that, I would have nowhere to spend my time.

I was walking down the subway and saw a familiar face in the distance. I got a little closer. It really was her. Y/n. But... what was she doing here? I approached her and took a picture without her noticing.

_______________________________________

liked by jaedenweasley, noahschnapp and 1

liked by jaedenweasley, noahschnapp and 1.302.402 others

jackdgrazer: are you happy now?!
tagged: @y/ig/n and @jaedenweasley

comments:

jaedenweasley: no 😞

noahschnapp: @y/ig/n aren't you with dixie and charli??

user62: what did he dooo?!
^jenn.parker__: actually it's what she did
^^Finnwolfhardofficial: it's what you did bitch
^^^jenn.parker__: whatevs 🙄

chloeschnapp: why Y/n you were doing so great and started getting happy again
^y/ig/n: mask off 💔🎭

_______________________________________

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked. "How does it look like?! I tried to hide it, but I couldn't anymore, so I came here. I thought I'll be alone down here and I hoped I won't see anyone I know, but..." she said. She had tears and mascara all over her face. She was smoking a cigarette. That was weird. She said she hated smoking like a week ago.

"Don't worry, I'll go" I said. She pulled my wrist. "Please stay. I need you here. I can't handle this on my own right now" . I embraced her into a hug. "Jack, I can't do this anymore. Please turn around". "What? Why?" I asked confused. She took her backpack from the floor and pulled out a gun. She leaned it on her head and started crying. "Hey, what are you doing?!" I pulled the gun away of her head and took it from her. "Where did you even get it?!"

"From my dad. I stopped by the house, sneak in and took it. Now please let me use it" she said with tears streaming down her face. "No. Y/n you don't have to do this. Not because of Jaeden. Nor your father. Don't do it. We all need you. I need you. I don't know how would I bare the fact that you're gone. Imagine how would your mom feel. How Charli would feel. How Avani, Millie and Sophia would feel. How Noah would feel. It would break his heart into million pieces. I understand you're going through awful and really hard time, but do you want all of us to go through that too?"

She didn't say a word. She just hugged me and continued crying. I picked her up and sat on a bench with her still in my arms. This felt so good. Finally having her in my arms. But it felt so bad because she was going through all of this. After a couple of minutes, she fell asleep. She seemed so peaceful, even tho I knew she wasn't. All of this is breaking my heart.

It's been 15 minutes since she fell asleep. She started lightly moving and slowly opening her eyes. They were red and puffy, but still beautiful, as always. She realized that she was sleeping in my arms. "Jack, I am so sorry" she said while getting up. I slowly pulled her back down and hugged her agan. She layed her head on my chest. "Thank you for everything Jack". I softly pecked her head. "Everything for you" I said. She finally smiled.

End of Pov

You: I think I should go back... I feel really bad for lying to Chloe and Noah

Jack: I'll go with you, I can't let you go alone now

You: Okay.

You ordered an uber and gave driver the address. He drove you to Noah's house. As you approached, you saw someone outside the house. When you got closer, you saw that's Noah. He was sitting on the stairs with his head in his arms. Was he... crying? The driver pulled over and you and Jack got out. Noah heard that and looked up. He saw you. You ran to him and hugged him.

Jack: She's yours. Take care of her please.

Noah: Jack you have no idea how happy I am you found her

Jack: Me too. She almost-

He looked at you. You nodded and looked at the floor. You opened your backpack and gave Jack the gun.

Noah: Y/n, did you- ?

Jack: She tried to shoot herself...

Noah: Why Y/n

He hugged you.

You: Because I can't live like this anymore

You cried.

Noah: Then we'll help you live differently.

Jack: We will. We will do anything, just don't do it. They're not worth it.