Misunderstandings

Kriya's POV

It was devastating to see Rey like that. Everything I said, everything I did is still replaying I'm my head. From that moment on my world has stopped, it's like I'm stuck in that moment and can't get out of there. I wish I could tell you the truth Rey, but it would only make your life difficult and you'd never move on, that too because of me. I have to let you go, I have to lose you, I have to do this. Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving, Mom is taking me back to Dehradun. I can't meet anyone or let them know about it. I should leave this letter for Swayam, I hope RDX sir gives it to Swayam and I hope atleast my team forgives me for my actions.

In Basketball court (BBC)

(Rey is all heart broken, he is all alone

(Rey is all heart broken, he is all alone. Whatever Kriya said to him has left him shattered into million pieces. He can't come to terms with what just happened.)

Rey's POV

"Kriya! Mein tumse sachme pyaar karne laga tha. Mene aisa kabhi kisi k liye feel nahi kiya. You were the only one I gave my heart to and you went ahead and broke it into pieces. Why Kriya? For position! For status! I can't believe it. Today I feel like a fool. Swayam was who you admired, Not me! Maybe you even liked him, but not Me! I was such a fool Kriya!" Rey says to himself.

(Swayam comes to BBC and finds Rey, completely unaware of what just happened between Rey and Kriya he teases Rey about his Pre-valentine surprise for Kriya)

"Rey! Kaha tha tu! Itni der lag gayi Kriya ko manate??" Swayam teases Rey
"Swayam please leave me alone" Rey snaps.
"What happened?"
"I said leave me alone!"
"Rey, look. You know I'm there for you. Just tell me what happened?"
"You happened dammit!" "You are all perfect, the guy that apparently I should learn from, Kriya doesn't love me infact she doesn't even like me. She admires you! You dammit!" "I feel like a fool RightNow, Swayam just leave me alone"

(Swayam is taken aback with what he heard from Rey. He knows something is not right. As much as he knows Kriya he knows that there is something that she is hiding)

"Alright! I am leaving. You take your time and clear your head. Tomorrow we'll talk about it. And I don't know if this is the right time. But I feel Kriya didn't mean any of that. She is probably hiding something" Swayam tries to console Rey.

"Yeah right! You'll understand her better anyway. God knows if you were in it too. Maybe you and Kriya were fooling me all this while" Rey barks at Swayam.

(Swayam loses his temper and raises his hand at Rey only to stop himself midway. He realises what he was about to do and storms off from there)

(Rey breaks down)

[So guys this is my first chapter and there is much more exciting events and scenes that you will love. Kriya will come back. How and when? You gotta keep waiting. Il try to upload 1 chapter everyday.]