Notifications!

Kriya's College, Dehradun

*Kriya's mom is worried about breaking the news to Kriya and how she would react to it, as much as she is sure that Kriya will be happy for her success, she also fears how this moving away will treat her this time. Kriya's mom is done with her work in the administration office and has completed all the leaving formalities. She meets Kriya near Canteen who is talking to a friend that Kriya's mom vaguely remembers*

Kriya's mom: (Waves at them) Kriyaaaa!!!

Kriya: (Turns around to see her mom) Mom! Meet Sharon! (In an excited tone) You remember her right? 

(After trying to remember) Kriya's mom: Oh yeah! She was with Swayam that day!!! (Laughs) 

Sharon: (Turns all pink) Yes that's me. (Trying not to look at her directly) Hello Aunty! How are you?

Kriya's mom: Very well beta. I am so glad that you met Kriya. I had a hard time trying to keep it from her that you're going to meet her today. 

Kriya: (Looking all surprised) You knew????

Sharon: (Winking) Totally! Do you think I'll get a dream that you go to this college? Ofcourse I called your mom to find out and co-incidently this is my aunt's college. I mean she is the trustee here. (Bragging in her Diva persona)

Kriya: (Facepalm) Oh great! Is there any college in this country that you don't have inside contacts with?? I would like to apply you see… 

Sharon: Oh come on! (All the of them laugh) 

Kriya's mom: Acha let's go. I'm starving. I've made reservations for us at a really good place, you'll love the food. 

Sharon: Yes please. I'm hungry too.

*All the three of them get into a car and drive off*

St. Louis, Mumbai

Canteen

*The whole gang is waiting for Swayam and Rey to discuss what they're going to do about the Rehearsals and The gossip column*

Nil: All of this is because of that Behenji.

Vishakha: Watch it dude! How is Kriya responsible for any of this? 

Vicky: If she wouldn't leave, your team wouldn't need a 6th Dancer! Rey wouldn't have been seen with any other girl and this Gossip column wouldn't exist.

Neha: What you saying Babu? Rey and Kriya k liye bhi toh Gossip column could have been written.

Simmi: Actually this makes sense, When Rey and Kriya were a couple none of us knew about it. After she left Rey's life is a news bulletin. 

Rinni: So it means Kriya is our Good luck!

*Rey enters canteen and hears this"

Nil: Oh shut up Rinni how does that make sense? 

Rinni: Kriya was here, Weaklings team qualified. Rey was happy. None of us were in any sort of trouble. Kriya left and trouble found us. 

*None of them realise that Rey's presence until he mindlessly walks only to stumble into a waiter causing him to drop glass of water on the floor

Gang: *Gasp* Oh No!

Neha: (Whispering) Do you guys think Rey hearing all the talks??

Simmi: (Similar tone) I really hope not. 

*Swayam and Taani enter the canteen to find the gang whispering among themselves and Rey frantically apologizing to the waiter. Swayam immediately rushes to Rey*