Prince charming's Princess?

(Taani is all set to make an impression on Rey. She met the gang through Swayam and was mesmerized after meeting Rey. This is when the Gang was discussing about auditioning for Weakling team's sixth dancer in the Rehersal hall)

Neha: Kaise we will find ek nayi dancer so soon?

Vicky: Don't worry Babu! Rey and Swayam will definitely have some solution to this.

Sharon (voice over) : I wish I could be the sixth dancer. Winning footloose was all I had and now team Dazzler's got nothing. And I am responsible for it. Will I even be considered? No ways! I'm not going to be a part of a team named "Weakling"

Simmi: Sharon you were saying something?

Sharon: Huh??? Uh! No I was.. I mean yeah, Vicky is right. I'm sure Rey will come up with a good solution.

Simmi: Vicky also said Swayam would too.

*Swaron Background music playing*

(Sharon looks at Swayam who is already looking at her and both share a look-look moment)

Sharon: Yeah. Swayam too!

Taani's conscious: This is your opportunity Taani! You need to become the sixth dancer! Once selected in team you be selected in Rey's heart too

Taani's conscious: This is your opportunity Taani! You need to become the sixth dancer! Once selected in team you be selected in Rey's heart too. Get set go Taani. Isse acha chance nahi milega!

Taani to her Conscious: But dance? I can't dance. And to become a member of this team that had already qualified in such a big compitition is not going to be a cakewalk. Nevermind! I'll atleast give it a shot. What if I get selected? Then I'll have a connection with my Prince charming, connection of Dance!

(Vishakha yells and Taani snaps back into reality)

Vishakha: Dude! It's next to impossible to find a dancer like Kriya. And that too in less than a week. It's a dead end guys. Kriya cannot be replaced!

(Oh hearing Kriya's name Rey's heart skips a beat! He is reminded of all the moments he shared with Kriya. The first meet in the club, the fire-exit conversations, dance fest moments. It all just came flashing across his mind leaving him all teary)

 It all just came flashing across his mind leaving him all teary)