Blue Valley?

Outside Rehersal hall

Rey: (Guilty) Actually there's something you should see…. 

*Swayam's mobile buzzes frantically, he gets a call and as soon as he sees the screen his eyes fail to believe it. He immediately runs away from there without saying anything to Rey and this leaves Rey extremely puzzled*

Old corridor

Swayam: (overwhelmed) I'm so sorry!!! 

Voice: Usually one greets with a Hello?

Swayam: (tear escaping his eyes) But I am sorry (through a weak smile)

Voice: Swayam, I should be the one to apologise. Don't say sorry you're making me feel more guilty than I already am.

Swayam: (Crying) I am sorry because I couldn't be the best friend you deserve. I'm sorry because I couldn't make you trust me enough to tell me whatever you were going through. I'm sorry because you had to leave without a goodbye. I'm sorry that I couldn't convince our friends that you weren't at fault. I'm sorry that I couldn't believe whatever you wrote in that letter. I'm sorry for not being able to forget you. 

Kriya… I'm so sorry (breaks down)

Kriya: (Crying) Swayam…. You're the best friend I could ever have. Swayam I left without even explaining myself to you. And since then I've never been able to forgive myself. You've kept this friendship alive without my existence in it. I haven't read any of your emails yet and I already know what all is in there. You've narrated everyday of your life since I left isn't it??

Swayam: (Wiping his eyes) I miss you Kriya. I have so much to tell you. What you've done for me and what you mean to me is something I'll never be able to tell you in words. There isn't a single day that any of us haven't missed you, especially…. (After a pause) Rey…

*Kriya's heart skips a beat when she hears his name after so long*

Swayam: Kriya I know you lied to him that night, I know you had your reasons. But I'll never believe whatever you told Rey. 

Kriya: Swayam I don't know what to say. The situation was such that I couldn't tell him the truth, knowing Rey, I knew he would never move on from it. I had to.

Swayam: Kriya?? You're really trying to explain me?? 

Kriya: Swayam please don't tell Rey anything. Don't tell him I called you. Infact don't tell anyone. I'm not ready for how they're all going to react.

Swayam: I won't. But you have to promise me one thing?

Kriya: Anything.

Swayam: You'll talk to me everyday. I don't care what time it is. You're mom knows me well now and I'm sure she won't mind.

Kriya: On that note?? You're over Sharon?

Swayam: (Confused) huh?? Why would you ask that?

Kriya: You're giving too much attention to my mom these days. (Breaks into a laughter)

Swayam: You haven't changed. And I love that about you. And for your information Sharon and I are a couple now! 

Kriya: …….

Swayam: Kriya?? Hello?? You there??

Kriya: What are you saying?? Realllllllyyyyyyy

Swayam: (Equally high pitched) Really…

*Both laugh at this and are happy that they found each other back as besties*