Guilt Trip Rolling

(St. Louis College, Mumbai)

Everyone exists the rehearsal hall and walk towards VP sir's cabin, everyone tensed about why have they been called for. Meanwhile Swayam thinks of what Sharon had said to her about some news. When the team reaches VP sir's office they're a lil taken aback to find Sharon looking tensed and  Shivam and RDX sir already there. This seems like something related to footloose. What's gonna happen? Keep reading!

* everyone almost entering the office, exclaim in unison, except swayam who is looking at Sharon's tensed face*

"What's the matter sir? Why have we been called?"

RDX sir: Guys! Show some manners!

Swayam: Sorry sir. Good morning sir. May we come in?

VP sir: It's okay. Come in everyone. I have a very important news to share with you all. I'm hoping to get some cooperation from all of you.

Everyone: Yes sir. Tell us. What is it?

VP sir: ( In a very serious tone) Like you all know that footloose finals are only a month and a half away, and we've been fortunate enough that atleast one team of our college is going to participate in it. Sadly Team Dazzling couldn't make it to the finals because of unfair reasons.

On hearing this Dazzler's faces falls in disappointment.

RDX sir: Relax guys. Listen to what VP sir has to say.

VP sir: After footloose eliminations RDX sir had been discussing about Team Dazzling's mishap with the authorities of footloose and after proper investigation it is proven that KR college did copy your routine, due to which they've been disqualified from the finals.

Everyone hoots and gives high five to each other in excitement.

VP sir: And And And, Team Dazzling's have been given another chance! So now both teams will compete in the finals. You all have to work extra hard and bring the trophy in St. Louis. We are very hopeful that you guys will win!

Nobody speaks! Rather everyone is in a state of shock!

Neha: (Excited) Matlab Babu also participating!

VP sir: Babu??

Swayam: No sir she is very excited for her friends!

VP sir: You may all leave now, except Shivam, Sharon and Swayam. Please stay back RDX sir needs to give you a heads up on the event details.

Everyone: (Finally comprehending what they just heard) Omg! Sir thank you so much! We're so excited.... Can't believe this. Sir you have no idea how happy we are. Thankyou so much!!!!!!!

RDX sir: Well! Sir can definitely see that!

Everyone hugs and hoots and is jumping with joy. They exit the office, expect the owns who were asked to stay back!

RDX sir to Sharon and Swayam: So since you both are from the opposite teams and also a part cultural team and have been working really well until now, I and VP sir believe that there should be a neutral member in the cultural team so that there is no issues in future and everything is fair. So Shivam will be co-assistant cultural secretary, along with Swayam. I'm hoping all three of you will make an even better team and work towards a common goal that is welfare of this college and it's student?

Swayam: Yes sir! Sure. We aren't sure how we'll make it possible but we'll do our best sir.

RDX sir to Shivam: I hope you fit in with the team and work together. VP sir is very confident of you, hope you won't let him down.