After effects!

At the fire exit

*Rey's world is crashing apart. He is still comprehending whatever he just saw. He is fuming with blood shot eyes, trying to figure out who must have done that to him. And he feels guilty for having dragged Taani in it too. Moreover he is worried, worried that since it's on student's portal, what if Kirya saw it too. How would he explain? She'd think Rey moved on? And does this mean she'll move on too?? Just because of this viral gossip trend?*

The trend read:

"A very interesting morning at St. Louis'. A warning alert to all the Lousians, some heart's gonna break for real. All the girls definitely gonna be sad that a newbie has gotton hold of their hottie. Wanna know more hit the trending options to know how a newbie is our GS' new found interest. And who is to know there's more than just interest? Well pictures don't lie do they? Now we know how to become a part of the student's committee easily right? GS' heart has a opening for more or is the newbie all set for being in there? We'll have to wait and wait. Until then… Ta-da Lousians!"

Rey's POV

Who the hell thinks so disgusting of us? And these pictures??? It's so incorrectly used out of context…. Damn if I find out who this person is, I swear I'll rip it's face apart. Everyone in this college is looking at us differently. Damn ya Taani! Why did you have to come there anyway! Now what?? This is not gonna go down well. I already feel like somebody kicked me in my stomach. It's viral already, What if Kriya sees this? Oh no! I've got to get this off the internet soon. This can't be happening!!!!! Just when I think I'm going to find a way to Kriya and this happens to bring us further apart. *Looking overhead* Kriya's Universe Ji what do you want?? Why? Why? Why?? Please just do me a favour and let Kriya never find out about this, not when I'm not there to explain her. What if she believes it? Will she?? Didn't she know me better than this? *He tugs at his hair*  

RDX sir's cabin

RDX sir : So Swayam, it's come to my Information that the cultural head I mean, Sharon is going on a break? And in her absence I believe you'll be accountable to major responsibilities. Ofcourse Rey as a GS will work along too.

Swayam: (Confidently) Sir you be rest assured that we will manage everything as we always have.

RDX Sir: (Assuring) I'm sure you guys will, I only wanted to let you guys know that there are few students who have applied for the post of Assistant GS, since Kriya is no longer here, there is an opening. I guess You and Rey should get together and appoint someone immediately. It will ease the work flow and pressure.

Swayam : (Hesitating) Umm sure sir. I'll inform Rey about the same and we'll get back to you with our Plan of Action. 

RDX Sir : Also Swayam! It's high time, and your dance team is still short of one dancer? The Finals are in less than a month. What's going on? I need an update on this as soon as Sharon comes back. I believe You and Sharon have been working alongside Rey on this so I'm only giving you this time. As soon as Sharon resumes I need an update on the 6th dancer. Or else you clearly know your team won't qualify for the finals. Take some actions on this first. 

Swayam : (Trying to convince) Sure sir, We've held auditions for the same and have shortlisted some dancers. I'm positive we'll soon find the 6th dancer. 

RDX Sir : I hope you find one soon. All the best! You may leave now.

Swayam: Thankyou Sir! 

*Swayam exits RDX sir's cabin in a tensed state of mind, it's a lot on his plate rightnow*

Swayam's POV