Just another guy

Shivam's POV

I know what I did! I know how my actions have impacted everyone here. Sharon is never going to forgive me. She should not anyway. I used her for my own selfish motives. Kriya's mom figured out her secret only because of me. And honestly I had no idea that Kriya will have to leave from here. What could I have done?, I was too lost in my own pride trying to win. Trying to always be the guy who gets what he wants. I never had to work hard for anything. Gains came easy and I never valued it. My friends had an image of me, that I never failed in anything. I did everything for them and today I have none. The guys I helped get Dazzler's routine backed out on me when we got questioned by college dean. I got kicked out of my college and Dad cut me off from his life. Mom isn't that well to do financially. After their divorce I lived with Dad and have only experienced the life of privileged. Now when I live with mom I see how hard she is trying to make a living and now with me as her added burden. I have no one to rely on, the friends I thought were gonna support washed their hands off me the moment I got evicted. Luckily, VP of St. Louis is my dad's friend and he helped me get an admission here. I don't know how will I repay this debt. No other college in Mumbai was willing to after my bad records in K.R. college. My first day here and I have already experienced hatred from everyone I knew. And their anger is totally justified, I caused them loss. What I regert most is that I caused Sharon to lose her self, she lost her will to dance. I don't know how will I ever be able to undo it.

In the rehersal hall

Everyone is sitting after rehersing for a while. They're all upset about Shivam joining St. Louis, and worried for the implication it's going to have on Sharon's well being.

"Ye Shivam ko yaha admission kaise mil gaya?", Nil says to the Gang.
"I guess he must have some connection", Simi replies.
"How he yaha admission getting is not important, ab what we doing is zyada zaroori!" Neha exclaims.
"She's right guys, let's all focus on keeping him out of our lives and not let him get in our way ever again" Rey announces.

All agree with Rey and continue their rehersal. Today being the 2nd day Sharon had skipped rehersals after returning from India fest. She did manage to dance and convince the gang that she's fine now. But there is a betrayal in her that makes her feel unworthy of being a dancer.

Sharon is alone in the AV room, watching her dance videos.

Sharon's POV (Her conscious talking to her)

I am so not sorry for you Sharon Rai Prakash. You used to be the diva right? Where is that girl? One failure and look where you landed! All that glory of being The miss perfect is all gone. Remember you called Kripa "Behenji"? You did everything in your ability to make her feel that she didn't have what it takes to be a dancer or rather dazzler. But you know what today if she were here you would have not even been able to attend college. How would you face her when rightnow you cannot even face yourself? You let yourself down, you let your team down, and now you're giving up on dancing. Probably that's the best option for you. Because my dear Sharon, today you are the LOSER!

 Because my dear Sharon, today you are the LOSER!

(Sharon feels miserable and breaks down. Everyone thought she was alright. And it was difficult for her to keep up with the act.)

Sharon's POV

I have to get out of this mess. I cannot go on like this. Dance is what I have and I cannot let it go away, not so easily. I have to gather myself and come back to being myself. I am going to meet my mom for a whole, I hope she has time from her schedule. I have to get away from here to be back with myself. I'll leave after final exams. It's just two 3 weeks more. Should I tell Swayam that I'm leaving? Uhh.. I mean Rey! Rey! I should tell him? I guess not. I have to keep everyone out of this.

[I know it was mainly solo POVs but this is the built up for better plot sequence. Yeah Shivam here isn't all evil. That's probably how it's gonna be. Will come up with new update in a day or two]