Emotional takeoffs

*Swayam rushes through the corridors searching for Rey. He bumps into a guy who hands him his laptop and gets a message on his phone. He reads it*

Rey's Text message

"Guys there is an announcement. I want all the Lousians in the atrium tomorrow at 11.00 am. I am personally going to address the students as a GS of this college."

Swayam's POV

This makes me nervous. What is Rey upto? And what announcement? I hope he doesn't gets all impulsive again. *Gets an email notification* Oh! No! I forgot to call Kriya today. Damn! Did Aunty tell her yet? I hope she is okay.

Kriya's house, Dehradun

*Kriya is all quite and packing her bag when he mom enters her room*

Kriya's mom: Beta are you okay?

Kriya: How do you expect me to be?

Kriya's mom: I understand beta. But this change will be good for you.

Kriya: Change? Mom it's difficult and you know it. I've done it twice this year already.

Kriya's mom: Beta. You'll be fine. Trust me. And come on pack your bags we have a flight to catch tonight. Is your friend coming to the airport?

Kriya: Sharon is coming home in the evening, she'll come with us to the airport.

Kriya's mom: That's great. Now come on cheer up.

*Kriya's mom leave, while kriya is mindlessly packing her belongings and she gets a call*

Kriya: I'm not talking to you!

Swayam: I'm so so sorry kiddo.

Kriya: You knew it, didn't you!

Swayam: So you know! You okay?

Kriya: What do you expect? It's not even 6 months properly and my life is a rollercoaster of changes.

Swayam: Kriya! I know how you feel. I'm with you always. Your best friend!

Kriya: Swayam I'm scared!

Swayam: I know you are. And I'm there to get you through it.

Kriya: Thank you so much for everything. I don't know what would I do without you.

Swayam: Nothing. Because you'll never be without me. I'm always there. And like your mom must have already told you. You're my responsibility.

Kriya: Ha! Ha!  Okay I gotta go now. Have packing to do. I'll call you later.

Swayam: Take care kiddo.

Kriya: Miss you Maddo.

Swayam's POV

I just hope tomorrow everything goes well. I am really worried about what Rey is going to do. This gossip Column is getting out of hands. Should I have told Kriya about them? What if she finds out somehow? She'll be really hurt. For a fact I know she loves Rey. She won't admit it or confess but I know my Kiddo well. Also I'm glad Taani isn't overacting to this. I wish well for tomorrow. *Fingers crossed*

Rey's House

Rey is in his room letting out his wrath on the punching bag furiously. He is drenched in sweat and his knuckles are bruised. He's eyes are red in anger and after a while he just drops on his knees.

Rey's POV

You stayed in touch with Swayam? After all that I was feeling for you, nothing mattered to you right? You're not even slightly guilty that you may have hurt me. All you care about is Swayam. Fine! So Miss. Kriya Ghai, I am giving up on you. You are no longer my priority. And I have officially moved on now. You can do whatever you please, it won't matter to me anymore. Reyansh Singhania is Back! Tomorrow will be a new beginning of my life without your existence.