Reality Check!

(In College atrium)

Taani's POV

I wish I had known more about how Rey feels about Kriya. He got so violent with Shivam and what did Shivam do with Kriya? I don't know why I can't stop feeling sorry for Shivam. Clearly the gang hates him and that proves he must have done something terrible, some big mistake, Otherwise Bhai would never be so cold with anyone. And Rey punched him in the face for just the mention of Kriya's name. I already feel like a part of me is losing hope. My whole purpose of coming to this college was to be his and make him mine. But reality is often very different from dreams. I never even thought of this possibility. I always thought I love him. I'm not very sure how to feel rightnow.

(Taani's conscious) : You've not even attempted to win over your Prince charming and you're sitting here already behaving like a loser! He is vulnerable rightnow. He needs someone who will help him get over Kriya and that could be you. Atleast you'll get to know him better. There's no harm being his good friend right? And what have you decided so far about being the sixth dancer? Don't tell me you forgot?

Taani's POV

Hey Krishna ji! How did I forget about it? I'll call Rey and ask him about the progress of dancer hunt so far. And I guess you're right I can get close to Rey and help him out. He deserves to move on. I hope everything he does move on. And for now I must shoot my dance video. I'll submit this for now with a lil filters and effects to make it look more creative. I know I'm not that great dancer and it's gonna be clearly evident in the video but if I have it in me I'm sure they'll see it. Let's hope for the best 🤞

(Taani calls Rey and after several attempts he finally answers)

Rey: (Irritated) Who's this?

Taani: (Nervous) Umm hi Rey. It's me Taani.

Rey: (Feeling guilty immediately) Oh Taani. Ya tell me?

Taani: Rey I wanted to know about dancer, I mean did you guys select anyone yet? Found anyone Worthy?

Rey: (Confused) Huhh.. Why do you wanna know? I mean, I didn't think you're interested in dancing and stuff, Are you?

Taani: (Caught off gaurd) No no no no! I was just concerned about this whole thing and about what happened today, you know with the whole Shivam and Kriya drama! (Regrets immediately)

Rey: ( Furious) What do you mean? Look! I'm not here to entertain your questions okay. First of all I think you're wierd that you're calling me inquiring about something that's clearly none of your business. And you have the audacity to term Kriya related issues a 'Drama'. And even then, if you're really interested in helping with the sixth dancer search then stick to it. Don't interfere in my personal matters. You don't know anything that has happened! Okay! Sharon was right about you small town girls. Dammit!

 Dammit!