It went Viral!

Rey's POV continued

Kriya I know you miss me too. Right now I want you here, our place, this fire escape, where I could tell you everything that has been going on with the me and all of us since you left and argue over how you would keep interrupting me, oh gosh! I miss you my Baatcutter! I miss how I would look at you and everything would become alright. All I am left with now is your memories. Right here with me. Whenever I miss you, I come here Kriya because this is where I can feel you around me. Your number is switched off since that night, you aren't active on any of your social media accounts it's like you left and took away every existence that I could connect to. Should I ask Swayam for an alternative no? It's not the right time now, but I've to mend my ways with Swayam as my friend first. Wait! Your email address!!! Where do I get it from? I've to find it and I'm gonna. I'm sure someone must have it? I'll ask Neh..

*As Rey is lost in his conquest to contact Kriya, he is overheard by someone and she enters the fire escape and consoles Rey*

Taani: Rey?

Rey: Taani? What are you doing here? 

*Is totally blown away realising that Taani is dressed up like Kriya*

Taani: (Hesitating) Rey, I heard what you were saying. I'm sorry but I couldn't help notice you earlier too that you were upset.

Rey: (Frustrated) What is your problem! I told you earlier too. Stay away from my life. I'm only tolerating you because you are Swayam's sister. You cannot just come here and barge in my life.

Taani: (In tears) Enough Rey! You cannot treat me like shit all the time? What have I even done to you? Care? I really care for you which is what I am here. I thought you might need someone to vent out and feel better. I may not know whatever it is that is bothering you but that doesn't give you the right to insult me like that. Only if I had known you better I wouldn't be here in the first place!

Rey: (Shocked) What did you day? Known me better?

Taani: (Taking a deep breath) Yes Rey. I thought I know you well. I care for you, I always wanna be around, I wanna be your closest person is because I really like you. I have had this huge crush on you since India fest. And ever since I've not thought about anything more than wanting to meet you know you better. This all seems stupid to me too RightNow. Because I may have just fallen for your exterior persona, had I known you're this rude and arrogant my heart would have known not to fall for you. It hurts real bad when you like someone and care for them only to be treated like shit by them every now and then. What have I even done to you?

Rey: (Unable to process) What??! (Feeling guilty) Wha… *She's so right, I'm so rude and arrogant to everyone these days* Look I'm sorry! It's just that I'm dealing with a lot and you're not really the culprit it's just that the way you talk and rightnow this dress it reminds me of someone. (Lost in thoughts) …… *Rey focus* All this frustration and guilt I just lashed on you for no reason. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about your feelings but you already know I can't reciprocate to it. If you know what I mean.