Prologue

Y/n's feet were numb

She ran as fast as she can.
Blood dripping down her kimono.
Wanting to go back to her sisters.
Then she fell and passed out because of exhaustion.

A boy and a woman were walking through the night then the woman noticed. She walked over to the little girl then touched her arm. "Oh dear... Yushiro" She said to the boy.

"yes Lady Tamayo-" the woman cut him off. "pick her up, we're are going to take care of her." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted her then picked up the girl.

They took her back and laid her on a bed. "Give her some time to rest" Tamayo said and walked to door, Yushiro following. 'Looks like she ran away from home.' Tamayo thought.

Next few days, she woke up. She sat up.
Her head slowly turned to Tamayo and stared at her. Then her pupils went sharp like other demons. She let out a low growl, finger nails turning pointy. Then Tamayo realized....

She turned into a demon.

She jumped out of the bed and attacked Tamayo but she gripped onto Y/n's wrists. "Tamayo!!" The boy shouted. "Get off Lady Tamayo!" He said, trying to pull her off. "Yushiro stop" She said with wide eyes as a single droplet fell onto her face.

The girl was crying and started to feel weak. Tamayo slowly let go of Y/n's wrists and let her fell on top of her. She cried onto Tamayo's shoulder. Tamayo caressed her hair, while Yushiro stood there in shock.

 Tamayo caressed her hair, while Yushiro stood there in shock

Y/n sat on the bed, crisscrossed and head was low. Tamayo sat on the bed next to her. "Are you able to talk" Tamayo said while looking at her kimono that had blood on it. She stayed quiet and kept her head low.

Tamayo eyes looked at y/n's purple eyes. "you have beautiful eyes, they are kinda like mine" Tamayo said with a smile then saw Y/n twitching a smile.

She muttered a small "thank you." Tamayo eyes widen. 'so she can talk' she thought. She moved her hand to Y/n's shoulder.

"I'm Tamayo and that boy was Yushiro. All three of us are demons." She nodded. "I'm Y/n...". "Can't remember your last name?" Tamayo asked and got a nod as a response.

"I'll be your new mother now Y/n, and I'll tell Yushiro to be nice to you." She said with a giggle. Y/n's lifted her head and looked at Tamayo with wide eyes. "r-really." she said quietly. Tamayo nodded.

Y/n hugged her tight and softly said "thank you".