1 | Milk bread

Me and Yushiro were walking around the city during the night to buy food, for me

Me and Yushiro were walking around the city during the night to buy food, for me. "oi what do you want?" Yushiro said while furrowing his eyes and crossing his arms. "Milk bread." I replied with a happy tone. Yushiro scoffed.

"what's with you and milk bread?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It taste immaculate" I said with my fingertips touching each other then I imitated a chefs kiss. Yushiro then ruffled my hair.

"Baka, go get your food" Yushiro said then I walked over to the bakery. "hello Y/n!" the baker said. "so the usual?" He asked and I nodded.

"Milk bread coming right up!" He said with joy. I waited near the counter.

Then the door opened and I turned my head. A boy with yellow and orange tips. His cloak is also yellow and orange with triangles.

He looks... beaten up. Blood in the corner of his lips. "Hey are you ok?" He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.

"Be my wife!" He shouted out. I backed up from the counter. "Please!" He begged me while clinging on my leg. "I-I don't even know you." I said, trying to get him off.

He kept begging me, which made me pissed off. "Marry me please!" He begged. I couldn't hold it.

My blood boiling with anger. My pupils turned sharp and let a low growl. "Please-!" He cut himself off as he heard me growl. My growl got a little bit louder.

"AHh a demon!!" He screamed and got off me then ran out the door. "A demon?! Where?!" The baker said with a chancla in his hand.

"I think that boy was just imagining things" I laughed then I turned my head for my eyes turn back normal then back at him.

"oh. Well here's your milk bread" he said with a smile. I gave him money then took the milk bread. "Y/n you don't have to pay." said the baker.

"are you sure?" I asked with wide eyes. He nodded and gave me back the money.

"Well then, sayonara!" I said with a wave and left. Then I looked to find a mad Yushiro with his arms crossed.

"What happened in there?" He said then an irritated tone. "What do you mean?" I said then walking with him. "that boy.".

"He said to marry him and made me mad. I don't even know him." I said with no emotion. "y/n did you even see his uniform?" he said. I stayed quiet.

"It's one of the Demon Slayer Corps uniform."

My eyes widen. Mother told me that before. "y/n you could've-"I cut him off. "But I didn't" I said. I giggled at my brother's overprotectiveness.

"What are you giggling at?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "you so overprotective~" I teased while clinging to his arm.

"Of course I am, I care about you" he stopped and froze at what he said. I stopped as well and looked at him. He gulped and looked away. My eyes sparkled.

"so you do care!" I laughed and got on his back. "yah get off!" He turned his head and looked at me.

"Forward march Yushiro!" I pointed forward and heard an annoyed grunt from him. I placed the milk bread on top of his head. I smiled as I felt him smile too.

 I smiled as I felt him smile too