4 | Requests

"I'm sorry that I left you to take of things just now

"I'm sorry that I left you to take of things just now." He apologized. "How is the lady?". "She'll be just fine" mother replied.

She looked at the lady. "Unfortunately, I have to keep her husband restrained in the basement."

A awkward silence until the red brunette spoke.

"Isn't treating human wounds unbearable for you." He asked, Yushiro side fisted his chest.

"You think demons treat humans while choking back their own drool at the smell of blood?" He hissed.

"Gomen.." He said with a sad look. I placed a hand on his shoulder and smile. I glared at Yushiro. Mother stood up.

"Stop it. Why would you resort to violence?" She said irritatedly. Yushiro looked down. "I never introduced myself, did I?".

"My name is Tamayo. That boy is Yushiro and this is my daughter, Y/n. I hope that you'll be their friend." Mother said.

Yushiro clenched his fists. Red brunette looked at him terrified. I glared at him.

"what are you so mad at?" I asked but he didn't answer and looked like he was gonna punch the brunette. "It's not unbearable, you know."

"I believe it's much easier for me than for normal demons, because I've tweaked my body considerably, I've also removed Kibutsuji's curse." She stated. "Curse? T-Tweaked your body?" He stuttered.

I looked down then the brunette looked at me. She walked towards the door. "Come this way."

"Hey, Nezuko, that's bad manners!" Tanjiro (since he introduced himself) scolded the girl

"Hey, Nezuko, that's bad manners!" Tanjiro (since he introduced himself) scolded the girl. "That's quite all right, Y/n always does it. Please make yourselves at home." We sat down and let mom continue.

"I've adjusted our bodies so only a small amount human blood is all we need." She stated. "Blood? You mean..." We all looked at Tanjiro.

"You may find it distasteful, but what I do is buy blood under the guide of transfusions from those unable to make ends meet. Of course, no more than would impair them." She explained. Tanjiro looks unfazed.

"Yushiro and Y/n can get by with even less blood. I'm the one who turned him into a demon, but I don't how Y/n turned into one."

Tanjiro gasped. "You did that? But..." he started to sweating.

"Your right. It's generally held that no one but Kibutsuji can reproduce demons. That's more or less accurate. After more than 200 years, I was only able to transform Yushiro into a demon after all" She explained. My eyes widen

'She turned him into a demon?.' "You were only able to transform Yushiro after more than 200 years? Exactly how old are you, Miss Tamayo!?"

Yushiro punched him in the chest. "Don't ask a lady her age, you ill- mannered scoundrel!".

"Yushiro!" Mom said with anger in her voice. 'Pffft he's going to get in trouble' I thought as I giggled.

"The next time you hit that boy, I'll make you regret it!" She scolded, making Yushiro stop and sat down. "Yes ma'am!" He said normally.

"There's one thing I'd like to clear up with you." She stated.

"I'm not trying to create more demons. I only perform the procedure on the terminally ill and in those cases, I always ask them before hand if they wish to live on even as demons."

He sniffed. 'what? does Yushiro smell bad?' I thought. "Miss Tamayo... is there a way to return a transformed demon back to human form?" He shouted.

"There is a way to turn a demon... back into a human."

Tanjiro gasped and got closer. "Don't you dare get so close to Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro hissed and flipped him. I can sense mother's anger. "Yushiro.." she said and he flinched.

"Yes, ma'am! I only threw him. Lady Tamayo. I did not hit him.". "You mustn't do either. Be like Y/n and be polite." She scolded and Yushiro slowly glared at me. 'oh I'm going to get it from him' I sweat dropped.

I heard him wincing in pain. "You ok?" I asked. He nodded and spoke "Please tell me how."

"For any wound, there's always some kind of medicine or treatment. At this time, I'm unable to turn a demon back into a human, but surely, that, too..." She stopped and all of us looked at Tanjiro.

"However.. we are dedicated to establishing such a method of treatment. I'd like to ask you to do something for me."

"To produce such an elixir, it is necessary to study the blood of numerous demons. I have two favors to ask of you."

"One, permission to study your sister's blood. Two, to retrieve blood from demons as closely related to Kibutsuji as possible. Nezuko's current condition is extremely rare and unique. I understand that she was asleep for two straight years, and I believe that her body underwent changes during that time."

She talks about the Nezuko girl's behaviors as a demon.

"The other request I have for you is a harsh one." She sadly said.

She explained that she needed the blood of the demons who are closely related and powers are more on par with Kibutsuji's.

"Are you still willing to go along with my requests?"

"If there's no other way, then I'll do it. If it means you're going to research all these demons' blood and create this medicine... If that happens, that means it won't just be Nezuko. Lots of other people will be saved, too, right?" He said with a smile.

Mother smiled as well. "That's right". Tanjiro blush and Yushiro growled at him then Yushiro eyes widen.

"Get down!"