9 | Boar?

"Hey, is this man your

"Hey, is this man your...". "I-It's not Brother. Brother's wearing a persimmon-colored kimono." He explained. "Zenitsu, Y/n, come on!" I nodded and walked towards him. Zenitsu is too scared to go in, he rapidly shakes his head.

"But no one else can help them now but you, Y/n and me," Tanjiro explained. Zenitsu was too shook to move.

"Really? All right, then." Tanjiro said and walked towards the kids, "Hey, come on! Why are you making that ogre face at me?! Okay, I'll go!" Zenitsu shouted and grabbed the box that Nezuko was sleeping in.

"I have no intention of forcing you to." Tanjiro blankly said with red eyes. "I said I'll go!" Tanjiro placed the box in front of the kids. I grabbed the back of Zenitsu cloak and shook him. "stop that!"

"Okay, we're going now." Tanjiro walked towards the house. I had to pull a crying Zenitsu towards the house.

Tanjiro slid the door open. The front lead to a hallway. "Y/n, Tanjiro! You'll protect me right? You'll protect me right?" Zenitsu said from behind me. "Zenitsu, I hate to put you on the spot, but..."

"I've got a broken rib and leg from a previous battle. And neither are fully heal yet so—"

"DONT GO BREAKING ANY BONES ON ME! IF YOU'VE GOT FRACTURES, YOU CANT POSSIBLY PROTECT ME! Y/N YOU PROTECT US!" He rolled on the floor.

Tanjiro was trying to keep Zenitsu quiet. "Don't sugarcoat it!!". "Zenitsu be quiet, there is a—". "Zenitsu- No good! You shouldn't be here!" Tanjiro shouted when the kids walked in.

"M-Mister, we heard scratching sounds from inside that box!". "E-Even still, it pains me that you left it behind!" Tanjiro sweat dropped. "She- I mean it can't go outside, right Tanjiro?". I bumped his armed, sweat dropping as well. He nodded. "I mean, it's more precious to me than my own life!"

The house started shaking. Zenitsu screamed and bumped me, the girl and Tanjiro in a room. "Sorry! My butt..." Zenitsu spoke then we popped up in a different room.

Different rooms and we didn't even move. The girl started to cry. "Sorry you got separated from your brother, okay? But I'm gonna protect you no matter what. And Zenitsu is gonna protect your brother.".

'I feel like her brother will protect him instead.' I thought. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Teruko" she whispered. "Is that right? Teruko? That's a fine name you have—" Tanjiro stopped and gasped and heard a thump in the hallway. A demon stopped right in front of the room.

Me and Tanjiro covered Teruko's mouth. "Don't move." I whispered to them. "If it hadn't been for their meddling...".

"Teruko, you gotta try not to scream. The rooms going to flip, so don't go into the hall. Step back and hide behind the shelves. Y/n, stay with her." Tanjiro explained. We slowly step back and quietly ran towards the shelves.

"Here, so I can protect you from impact" I said as I hugged her. She nodded and hugged back as we watched Tanjiro.

"Hey! Listen! I'm with the Demon Slayers Corp. Rank 10, Kamado Tanjiro! I'm going to slay you now!"

'Did he just say 'I'm going to slay you now' like he was fighting some kind of knight or something?

Tanjiro jumped up and almost slayed him, but the room rotated. Teruko screamed. "Teruko!" Tanjiro shouted.
"I got her!" I shouted back.

I heard weird laughter coming towards the room. 'That is definitely not Zenitsu!' "Comin' through! Comin' through!" Someone yelled. Then they busted a door. 'What the heck... Who that? He has a boar head on?' I thought.

'And he's shirtless. Really?' I thought was a dumbfounded face.
(lEaVe iNosuKe alOne )

He also has two blades. 'Is he a demon slayer too?'. "All right, you monster... die on   battlefield and serve as my springboard! So that I can become more powerful and soar even higher!" He shouted.

'Is he being serious right now?' I thought. He flew towards the demon then the demon bonked the Tsuzumi. The room rotated again and I fell on my back with Teruko in my arms.

"Ouch..." I whined. "Hold onto the furniture!" Tanjiro shouted.

The room rotated again, making me fall right next to Teruko, still holding her. Then the boar head stepped on me and Teruko. He started laughing. "The room freakin' spun around! This is fun!" He cackled.

Tanjiro ran and grabs his leg and flew him off of us. "Don't stomp all over them!" Tanjiro yelled at him with a vein coming out of his forehead. He landed and spoke."Who the hell are you?" The boar head said

"What do you think you're doing stepping on girls like that!" Tanjiro shouted while holding Teruko.

"I like it!" I like it!" He laughed then attacked Tanjiro. "My swords will hurt you. Because they're not the kind of swords you little gentleman use!"

"Knock it off! There's a demon right there, you know!" Tanjiro reminded him. "Like I care!" He shouted and ran towards us then the demon bonked his tsuzumi.

The wooden floor had big looking scratches as we backed up. Then room started spinning again. I landed softly then heard a bonk, but it wasn't from the demon.

We're in a different room now. Teruko got scared again. "It's gonna be all right, okay? Just stay behind us." Tanjiro said to Teruko and nodded.

Teruko grabbed my hand and walked with me. Tanjiro stopped right at the door. "What's wrong?" I asked. He turned around as he spoke. "It's all right, there's no demons around. Come on, let's head over there."

Tanjiro told us not to look backwards. I nodded. We walked as Tanjiro stopped us in our tracks. He put his index finger up, signaling us to be quiet. Tanjiro slammed opened the door.

'Who is that?"