3. Bamboo Muzzle

"Bring him to me"

"Bring him to me"

"Oi I found him" Yushiro pointed to the distance. We walked towards his direction. "I'D LIKE TWO BOWLS OF UDON," He shouted. Yushiro grabbed my wrist and stood next a tree. We could hear the slurping noise from him eating.

"disgusting" Yushiro stated. I slapped his shoulder and he winced in pain. I looked back at their direction, my eyes looked at the girl.

'who's that? Why does she have a bamboo muzzle in her mouth.' I thought as I didn't notice them walking towards our direction.

The girl noticed me, she stopped in her tracks and glared at me with furrowed her eyebrows. The brunette looked at her. "what's wrong, Nezuko?" He turned his head and looked at us, they walked towards us.

"So, you've been waiting for us.?" The chocolate brunette boy questions.

"Because we were told to bring you to see her." Yushiro stopped. "I could've tracked you by secret. She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell. No way could you find it." He added. I rolled my eyes at Yushiro.

The brunette questioned about the cloaking spell. "Anyway.." Yushiro stopped then pointed at the girl.

"Isn't that woman a demon?" He questioned. 'And here he goes.' I thought to myself. "And an eyesore to the boot."

'And he said it.' I sighed and back up and waved my arm in the air and slapped the back of his head that he almost lost his balance. He glared at me then back at them.

"Stop being rude or I'll tell mother." I cooed. Yushiro rabidly shook then I giggled. I looked back at their direction.

The boy froze in place. "You offended him." I crossed my arms. He looked at the girl then at Yushiro. He then started yelling.

"WHO IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD CALL HERBAN EYESORE!! Just take a good look at her features!! She's the beauty of our town! Our Nezuko!" He shouted at Yushiro.

My face had a confused look while he kept ranting. Me and Yushiro turned around.

"Let's go." Yushiro blankly said. "Sure, we'll go, but still... No way is she an eyesore! Not on your life!" He shouted. "Don't worry about his insults right now." I glanced at him.

We stopped in front of a wall

We stopped in front of a wall. "Oh, I know what it is! It's this muzzle, right? It might be because of this muzzle!" He cupped her face. "I'd like you to behold Nezuko without the muzzle!" I glanced at him then her.

"She looks cute with the muzzle." I said with a little smile, looked left and right then walked into the wall.

They didn't pay attention to us walking into the wall. Yushiro poked his head out while I waited in front of the door. "Hurry it up, While no one's around." He whispered.

They walked into the wall. He looked surprised that there was a house behind a wall. "Listen. Make sure you don't offend that person in any way." Yushiro appears right in front of him.

"Personally, I couldn't care less what happens to you. But I brought you here because she insisted." He whispered.

"yah, you know mom isn't like that." I sighed then grabbed the back of his collar and dragged him. I softly knocked and heard mom said "come in". I opened the door. "We have returned" I said.

"Welcome back." She replied. She's still taking care of the woman. We walked in and Yushiro closed the door.

 We walked in and Yushiro closed the door