Special Chapter

Happy Birthday bby boi ❤️🥺

(This is when you and Tanjiro are dating )

I walked towards the door where Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke was sleeping. I slowly opened the door, trying not to wake them up, but Tanjiro was awake.

"Hey Y/n, where were you?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"I was with Mitsuri." I was really with Mitsuri, planning his birthday, of course. He made a pout and grabby hands.

I giggled then I hugged him. He pulled me with him, making me right on top of him. "T-Tanjiro?!" I whispered yelled at him. I could feel my cheeks beet red.

"I missed you." He said with smile.

"The others are gonna wake up s-soon." I tried to get to get up, but Tanjiro strong hands were behind my back. "so~" He cooed.

'This boy is trying to kill me with his adorable face.' I pouted. "ok~ but I deserve cuddles tonight." He said with his arms crossed.

"ok fine~. Anyway Zenitsu wake up." I shook his shoulders but no budge. I sighed. I inhaled then...

"ZENITSU WAKE UP!! NEZUKO'S HERE!! INOSUKE!! ZENITSU TOOK YOUR SWORDS!!"

"WHAT WHERE"

"ZENITSU!!!"

Inosuke hissed at Zenitsu. "WHY WOULD YOU TAKE ME SWORDS, YOU SCUM!!" Inosuke yelled in a pirate way.

"I DID NOT!!" Zenitsu yelled back. Inosuke glared at me.

"DEMON!! TRICKED ME OUT OF MY SLEEP! AGAIN!" He yelled and jumped out of bed.

"Bye Tanjiro, gotta go!" I kissed his forehead and ran out the door.

"I'LL RIP YOUR BREASTS OFF!!"

"Y/N CHAN~~"

"Well that just happened." Tanjiro whispered then fell back on the bed. He touched his forehead then smiled. He fell asleep with Nezuko just playing with her hair.