7 | Journey

"Yushiro and I will leave this region

"Yushiro and I will leave this region. Y/n, you will go with Tanjiro"

My eyes widen.

"We've gotten to close to Kibutsuji. We must conceal our whereabouts soon or the risk  will be too great. Not to mention, even if I think I've concealed my identity, when I interact with humans as a doctor, people sometimes see through as a demon. The young and the elderly are particularly perceptive" She explained.

"Mother..." I mumbled to myself. "Didn't I get to close too?"

"Not really, Only me and Yushiro gotten way to close since the past years. Kibutsuji doesn't know your identity. You've had less interaction with others demons except me, Yushiro and Nezuko," She explained, I sadly nodded.

"Tanjiro..."

"Yes?"

"Would you like us to take Nezuko in?" She suggest. Yushiro gasped, rapidly shaking his head.

Nezuko held Tanjiro's hand.

He bowed lightly. "Miss Tamayo, thank you so much for your concern. But..." he stopped and looked at them.

"Nezuko and I are staying together. We're not going to live apart from each other. Never again." He replied.

Mother looked at me with sadness then back at Tanjiro then nodded. 'Why does she look sad all the sudden?' I thought

"Very well. In that case, I wish you long lasting good fortune in battle."

"All right. We'll be leaving after we erase all traces of ourselves. You three get going now!" Yushiro strictly said.

"Right! Okay, Miss Tamayo, Yushiro, we wish you well!" Tanjiro said then bowed. I ran up to them and hugged them both. "I'm going to miss you." I said as a tear ran down my face.

"Let's go, Y/n, Nezuko." Tanjiro said then Nezuko grabbed my hand and ran upstairs. "Hey! Don't go rushing off like that!"

"Tanjiro!"

"Your kid sister... is a beauty and also, protect my little sister"

I heard Tanjiro laughed. "Come on Tanjiro!"

"Right!"

I had a blueish hood that Tanjiro gave me, My face was in the shade but you could still see it

"South-southeast! South-southeast! South-southeast! Your next location is south-southeast!" The crow repeated. "We heard you! We heard you, so give us a break and quiet down!"

"Can I shut the thing up by-" I grinned and stopped talking and looked at Tanjiro's scared face.

"Joking!"

"You and Yushiro are like the same.." Tanjiro said as the crow got closer to us. "I'm begging you! We got the message, so please!"

" Please!!!!"

We looked at the at the pathway.

"Please! Please! Please!" The boy begged

'Why does that sound familiar?' I thought

"Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?"