6 | Twelve Kizuki

Well I thought I dodged it

I looked up. I gasped. 'My arm...'

My arm got cut off by Tanjiro's blade.

I grabbed his sword with my other arm. I looked up, Tanjiro arms was getting squeezed by the arrow. 'Crap!' I thought.

"Your arm's going to get twisted right off!" Yahaba shouted.

Tanjiro ran up to a tree and did a six... or seven flip, letting the arrow let go of his arm. "Tanjiro here!" I ran towards him and gave him his sword. He thanked me then I nod.

"So, you eluded it by spinning in the same direction as the Kouketsu Arrow?.. Damn Monkey!". I looked at Tanjiro. 'I don't think we can handle any of Yahaba attacks...'

Tanjiro sprinted towards him. Yahaba threw back arrows back at Tanjiro, he was able to dodge them but I got touched by one and threw me up in the sky.

"Tanjiro! Finish him!" I shouted.

He was controlling three arrows and sliced Yahaba's head off.

'He did it!' I thought as both of them fell to the ground. The demon was cursing at him , my eyes widen when arrows were coming out of Tanjiro's body.

'He's going to kill him!' I thought in fear. I was still stuck in the air. Tanjiro use his sword when he was pulled back and forth.

Yahaba head and body disappeared, also arrows. I realized I was still in the air.

'I know my arm isn't regenerated yet but I can still fly' I thought as I flew fast towards the ground, I turned my head to Tanjiro.

'He's going to fall right on his back!' I thought. I caught him in midair, landed on my feet and crouched down, softly putting Tanjiro to the ground.

He panted heavily, I helped him sit up. "I've got a broken rib and leg." He whispers as he tried to grab his sword. I grabbed it for him.

'My arm regenerated!'. "Don't fight now, your exhausted." I said with exhaustion. "There's still one m-more demon." He stuttered. I was about to speak until a temari was in front of us.

Susumaru was in front of us. Arms popped out of her body. I looked away and closed my eyes. Hearing Tanjiro and Tamayo talking.

I opened my eyes and saw Susumaru's body on the ground. Yushiro ran towards us and stuffed a cloth in Tanjiro mouth.

"Don't go inhaling Lady Tamayo's spell!" He hissed with a vein popping out. He slowly nodded.

"Tanjiro... She is not one of the Twelve Kizuki. The Twevle Kizuki have numbers engraved on their eyeballs, but this demon doesn't have one. Most likely, the other demon isn't a member of the Twelve Kizuki, either. They're too weak." She explained

Yushiro used his hand to cover my eyes. Before I could answer, Yushiro spoked.

"Still, who knew there such stupid demons? She physically injured Lady Tamayo. She got exactly what she deserv-" I cut off Yushiro. "Could you let go now?" I hissed, he let go.