8 | Agatsuma Zenitsu

"What on earth"

"What on earth"

A  sparrow flew towards us, chirping at us.

"chu! chu! chu chu!" Was all I got, I didn't understand but I think it was about the boy.

"I see! Gotcha! I'll do something about it, Come on Y/n" Tanjiro grabbed my hand and walked towards the situation.

"Please! I'm begging—" he got cut off by Tanjiro grabbing the back of his cloak.

"What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?! Can't you see she wants no part of you?! And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!"

While they were making the ruckus and walked towards the woman. "Are you ok?" I asked in concern.

"yes, I started talking to him then he goes on begging." She explained. 'He looks familiar!' I keep thinking.

Tanjiro walked towards us. "All right, it's been taken care of. You can head home now without any worries." Tanjiro replied.

"I will. Thank you very much!"

"Hey! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me! Because she's in love with me, all ri—" he got cut off by her slapping him in the face.

"Hey! Ouch! That hurts!"he cried out. Me and Tanjiro backed her off.

"When did I ever tell you that I loved you?! You were crumpled up on the side of the road looking I'll and all I did was speak to you!" She yelled.

"EH?! You mean you didn't reach out to me out of love because you were worried?!" He yelled back.

"I already have a fiancé, so not on your life! With all that energy, you must be fine now, right?! Sayonara!" She yelled the left.

"Wait come..."

"Look, cut it out!"
"Wh-Why'd you get in my way?! This has nothing to do with you!" He yelled.

Me and Tanjiro gave him a confused, mix with disgust face.

"What's with the look on your face?! Stop that! Why are you guys staring at me like I'm a creature or something!?"

Then he pointed at me and Tanjiro. "Hey you! You guys are responsible for it! Since it's your fault that I missed out on getting married" Then I realized.

'It's the guy from the shop!'

Then the door opened and I turned my head. A boy with yellow and orange tips. His cloak is also yellow and orange with triangles.

He looks... beaten up. Blood in the corner of his lips. "Hey are you ok?" He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.

"Be my wife!" He shouted out. I backed up from the counter. "Please!" He begged me while clinging on my leg. "I-I don't even know you." I said, trying to get him off.