2 | Asakusa City

We returned from the bakery and saw mother working, since she's a doctor

We returned from the bakery and saw mother working, since she's a doctor. I looked at Yushiro then smirked. "mom Yushiro cares-" I was cut off by Yushiro covering my mouth with his hand. She looked at us.

"He what?" She raised a brow. I poked Yushiro's hand with my fangs. "Ow!" He held his hand. "Hehe anyway Yushiro cares about me~" I cooed and the tips of my index fingers touch.

Mom looked at him, he still looks at his hand. 'aw come on, I just poked it' I thought.

"Oh really? I knew he would" she said with a smile. Yushiro looked away and blushed. I laughed and slapped his shoulder playfully and grabbed the milk bread and sat down. "So how is it going" I asked mother.

"I need to examine other demons blood" she drank her tea. I nodded and Yushiro sighed. "What's wrong Yushiro." I put I hand on his shoulder.

"there's no way we can find other demons blood, we're demons." He strictly said. "What do you mean?" I was confused.

"we can't go find the blood if we're exposed to the sun, plus, Demon Slayers are everywhere and they can sense us, I don't trust them, also Mu-" He got cut off by mother.

"Do not say his name" She strictly said to Yushiro. "Yes Lady Tamayo!" He shouted. What? Whose name? I'm confused. It was silent then Mother sighed.

"They wouldn't because Ubuyashiki personal knows me" she said. "But the others would think we like other demons." Yushiro said, he really didn't wanna get an argument with her. "That's true, they don't know you or Y/n." She replied.

uh nani? what are they talking about? Am I dumb? Oh this milk bread taste good.

"Y/n, shut your fourteen year old mouth up" Yushiro said, annoyed by my mumbling. "I've been here for years and your still so mean." I pouted.

"Mommy he's being mean to me~" I whined and hid behind her. She laughed, Yushiro scoffed. "Yushiro" she said with furrowed brows. He froze

"Yes Lady Tamayo" He said with sparkles in his eyes. I giggled. She shook her head then giggled.

The next few days later, Me, Mother and Yushiro decided to walk through the city

The next few days later, Me, Mother and Yushiro decided to walk through the city. The city is beautiful then I felt a demon around. I looked behind me, Yushiro looked at me.

"oi, what's wrong" he furrowed his eyebrows. I looked at him and shook my head then heard screaming.

The three of us went towards the sound. There was a boy with a green and black checkered cloak, holding a man down. Wait but he's a demon. 'so that's why I felt it' I thought.

We blankly stare at the boy and guards. The guard got his bat and ready to hit the him then mother scratched her arm, blood dripping.

Flowers popped up with a scent, blocking everyone's sight of view of the boy except us. "Enchanting Blood, Aroma of Visual Fantasy." Mother said. Then it pushed the guards away.

"What's going on!" They shouted. We walked forward. "You still use... the term 'person'... to refer to even a transformed demon." Mother stopped. "and you're trying to save him." Then mother healed her arm.

"Allow me, then, to lend you a hand." She said. "but why?" He questioned. "You... Your scent tells me..." He stopped. "That's right, I am..." Me and Yushiro looked at her.

"A demon, but I am also a doctor. and I wish to annihilate that man, Kibutsuji." She said then her and Yushiro left.

"She could help you." I said with a smile then helped him get up. "Your scent too...". "Yup! I'm a demon too." I said. He didn't say anything. "Sayonara." I waved and walked back to the house

" I waved and walked back to the house