Epilogue

Look at this handsome fella^^

So I decided to end the book. I did have big plans but I'm just not feeling inspired right now. If you guys really like this book then comment and I might write a second one.

Hello, it's been like 3 years since I've finished this story and I am too scared of the wrath of the wattpad gods to delete it.

I wouldn't normally post something so personal online, but I need some help. I am a transmasc person (obvious from the story tbh) and I am scheduled to have top surgery in September. Only problem is that I have only a 3rd of the money that I need. Please, if you have any money to spare, donate to my go fund me.

Link: https://gofund.me/3eda386d

Or if you can't, please at least promote it. I need all the help I can get.

Carly's POV

I sit with Spot on the docks as the sun starts to set. I can hear the younger Newsies playing in the water but I pay no mind to them. Spot puts his arm around me as the sun disappears behind the never ending water. The days are getting colder. This is one of the last warm days of the season. I snuggle into Spot's chest as he whistles a small tune.

Right now in this moment is what I've been waiting for. There's no where that I would rather be. I twirl my key around in my fingers and look up at spot.

"Hey, Spot?"

"Yes?"

He gives me a small smile and looks into my eyes. His blue eyes shine back at me and I can see the vibrant sky reflected in them.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He kisses my head before turning back to the darkening sky. My eyes linger on his face for a second before resting my head back on his chest.

This is what I've been waiting for. This is what it feels like to be alive. And I'm not letting him go.

THE END

-

So that was it. Short but sweet. I have intentions about writing a whole new Spot Conlon story placed after the strike. About where he seeks help from the smartest newsie in New York. Which happens to be a girl newsie named Jinx. As they try to work together to fix the problem at hand, Spot also learns to love Jinx for the broken girl she is.

AND ONE OTHER THING VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I am writing a Gabriel Damon fanfiction. So I would really like it if you stuck around. I'll have the first chapter up. But it might take me some time to write. My school just started up again (hallelujah!) but that means I'll be busier. Good luck to all of you and please stay safe.