V (Past)

"I need your help. We need your help." Logan said and Charles looked at him.

"I think that I would like to wake up from this now." Charles mumbled and walked toward the drink cabinet with an empty, dirty glass in hand.

"What does she have to do with all of this?" Hank asked as Rebel watched a bit with fascination in her eyes, as his face and form changed back into his... human shape for lack of better terms.

"So, you're saying that they took Raven's power and what... they used it, they weaponized it?" Charles asked as he drank a big gulp before refilling.

"Yup." Logan said calmly, clearly knowing that it sounded absolutely ludicrous, but had no choice at all, but to hope that he believed him.

"She is unique." Hank said with a slight shrug, as Rebel groaned quietly from her chair in the corner.

"Yeah, she is, Hank." Charles said and then he looks over at Rebel, who, was shaking her head as if to clear it.

"He's not letting me in. Clearly he doesn't want anyone to know where he is... but why?" She asks and Logan snorts at her. "What?" She asked, and he chuckled.

"Sorry, it's just seeing you here and seeing you in the future years from now, when I know you from... hard to put two and two together, to form the whole when you have only really met the battle hardened one." He said and she looked at him.

"I can show you battle hardened Logan, but I think that you would lose your mind if I did. You want to see it, and find out?" Rebel asked coldly.

"Fine." Logan said and he gasps, eyes rollin' back in his head as he was now leaning back in his chair.

Rebel strapped down onto a table, a metal collar with long as hell screws in it on her head.

Sebastian Shaw pulling blood out of her arm to run tests and a body was on the table, still, unmoving, barely a foot away from the ten year old psychic.

The blood continued to flow and she was screaming for help as Atlanta was endlessly forced to almost drown her to the point of death, until she got her telekinetic shield up in time to shield herself from the water.

Then it was a beach in Cuba, with the first class. Alex, Hank, Atlanta, Raven, Sean, Thomas all of them were standin' there in shocked silence as Erik was on the ground, holdin' a paralyzed Charles as everyone didn't know what to do.

Logan gasped as he came out of it and there were tears now streaming out of Rebel's eyes, blazing with fury, and all of the pain that was showed to him all through those memories, was now all, all over her face.

"You may have been through tons of wars, Logan, but how many people do you actually remember that you lost?"

She asked as then she stood up sharply and then stormed out of the room, and then the house had begun to shake hard. "Rebel!" Atlanta called and the shaking stopped.

"I'll find Circuit and I'll watch out for Alex, I swear to you Atlanta. But you better not die, because I'm not coming back here if you do, because Havok will rain fire on my ass if I don't protect you and your precious cargo that is now with him. No doubt that it's why I can't find Circuit."

Logan raised his eyebrows at Atlanta as Rebel's voice echoed through all of their minds. "Precious cargo?" He asks and she sighed.

"I had twins. Well, technically Alex has them now, but..." That was all she said before she nodded. "Go on. I need to hear somethin', bad news now." She said and Logan's eyebrows shot up.

"Look, in the beginning, the Sentinels were just targetin' mutants. Then they began to identify the same genetics, in non-mutants, who would I guess..."

"The people who would eventually have mutant children and then their grandchildren. Many of the humans tried to help us. It was a slaughter, leaving only the worst of humanity in charge." Logan took a deep breath in a brief break. "I've been in a lot of wars. I had never seen anything like this. And it all starts with her." Logan finished and Atlanta let it sink it quick and she nods.

"I believe you, just for the record." She said, raising her hand up and he looks at her.

"I never got the chance to meet Havok, but he's a lucky guy if he's got someone like you, to always watch his back." He said and she looked at him.

"Atlanta Carson." She said, sticking out her hand, for him, to shake, as then he nodded at her and shook it.

"Logan." He said and she nodded quickly. "Nice to meet you. Again, sort of." He said and she laughs at that.

"Well, let's just say that for the sake of... the sake that I-I choose to believe you, that I choose to help you-- Raven won't listen to me. No, her heart, soul, they belong to someone else now." He said and Logan snorted.

"I know,. That's why we're gonna need Magneto, too." Logan said and Atlanta spewed her soda everywhere in shock at his name.

"Erik? You do know where he is?" It was Hank who spoke now, as Charles, the drunken maniac, proceeds to have a laughin fit in the corner of the room.

"Yeah." Logan said calmly.

"He's where he belongs." Charles spat out as he walked out of the room, and Atlanta growled at Charles' very much unsteady exit.

"Wait, that's it? You're, just gonna walk out?" Logan asked as Atlanta stood up and inhaled. Charles' drink splashed down onto the floor as then the glass had shattered.

"Dive!" Charles snapped at her and Atlanta growled at him again, as he'd shake his head at her. "Unbelievable."

He said, but she still didn't speak to him, but her expression said it all to anyone who was coherent enough to see it.

"If you still had your powers, you could read her mind and tell exactly what she was saying to you right now at this very moment, Charles." Rebel's voice was cold.

"Oh, top marks-- like I said, you are perceptive." Charles said as he walked unsteadily towards the staircase again and Rebel put up a telekinetic barrier, unbeknownst to him.

"The professor that I know, would never turn his back on someone who had lost their path. Especially if it was someone he loved." Logan said and Rebel read Charles' mind quickly.

"You know... I think I do remember you now. Yeah. We came to you a long time ago seeking your help. And I'm gonna say to you what you said to us then." Charles said and he looks at the man towerin' over him. "Fuck off." He said and stumbled away, dropping the shards as Rebel let the barrier down and he fell straight flat on his face like he totally deserved.