To My Bestfriends

As much as I hope to meet new people in life, I also hope to never lose pearls like the two of you- the most valuable pearls in the world.

We were all living in a lonely abyss when we came into each other's lives. We merged like clay and formed a sensational art- like magnets that strongly stick together in spite of ceaseless separation.

There might come the hardest waves of the largest sea but we still hold onto each other's hands, telling that it'll be okay. In every anxiety attacks that anyone might encounter, we try our best to sort out one's mind and turn those stormly thoughts into flowers.

We are the rain and water, it may sound like it isn't a pair as such-but it is more like one and the same thing-you cannot have one without the other. We've watched each of our raindrops of tears fall from our eyes yet we still can give the brightest curve from our mouth because deep inside, we know, that after the rain comes the rainbow.

We light up our fire and rise like lanterns- illuminating like stars against the inky black night- flickering like shiny armors. With splashes of orange and shades of yellow, followed by the hues of red and a white background- we put out the moon and replaced the sun. Looking at the navy clouds and breathing air, we let our fire slowly fade like our tears. We like to have our reflections on the water, creating an earthly experience and capture those as memories. Memories that will never be forgotten.

One of you once told me, that we are the Orion's Belt- like the three of us, as much as life seem to suck more and more, we still can glow and twinkle like the three stars in that majestic constellation. I couldn't agree more in that thought and so I smiled. We are indeed those three stars that we gaze upon looking from the grass- a part of wonder and beauty of creation- a belt that binds these moments to memories.

I have no regrets in all the patience I had just to find the perfect clam in the sea that carries both of you inside. It was all worth the wait. I was in the verge of tearing up when I discovered you broken, not because I was upset- but because I felt joy seeing such beautifully broken pearls that made you as masterpiece. You're both an art, and I'm always here to admire you and be proud to see your progress of becoming a better version of yourselves. I will always be here as you get stronger.

May our bonds be more tough than the waves, may we keep on raining together if that's what makes us a rainbow, may we have a strange turn and come back to be the lanterns- lanterns that would help each other walk through a dark and musty corridors that only a few have ever walked across on their own. Because we were just another lost souls, needed each other's lights to guide us to our ultimate goal as we promised.

I love the both of you like how I love the stars upon the sky. I admire both of you like how I admire the three sisters of stars in the Orion's Belt. I will never stop wishing to have both of you as my lifetime constellation- aligned perfectly together until our last breath.