Kota?

"America?" Maxon starts. "Yes my royal husbandness, " I say. "Would you like to have another Halloween Ball this year?" he asks. "Of course!" I exclaim. "Alright let's say next Saturday, " he says. I squeal! So we finish all our work for the day and we start walking to Maxon's suite (which is now the King's suite). "Pardon me, Your Majesties but Sir Kota is here, " Officer Tanner says. I groan. "Better go see what that lunatic wants. As soon as he leaves though I want to see the twins!" I say aggravated. Maxon nods and says, "Thank you, Officer Tanner." "America!" he says all slimy. "What do you want, " I spat. "I want to take this somewhere more isolated, " he says. "No, " Maxon commands. "Fine. I want a million dollars or I'll tell everyone what was going on between you and Aspen during the selection and I'll go on a murder rampage, " Kota says. "Kota you are a psychopath, " I say aggravated. "We aren't giving you a million dollars, " I say. He yanks me over and puts a gun to my head. Guards come running at the sound of my scream( including Aspen) and draw their guns and point them at Kota. "You shoot or even come closer. I shoot her, " Kota says. I mouth," tell the guard behind me to shoot. Maxon shakes his head no. I glare at him and he concedes. He motions to the guard behind Kota and me to shoot. Kota winces and starts to curse when he pulls the trigger and we both fall to the ground. The bullet hit me in my neck. "No!" I hear Maxon yell. The guards take Kota to the dungeon. Maxon is kneeling over me. "America please don't give up. Walk away from the light. I need you Eady and Ahren need you. I love you, " he says. With the last bit of strength I had, I said, " I love you, Maxon. It'll be okay." He kisses me and talks some more but I feel darkness surround me. Then I get blinded by a light. I see my parents.
Maxon's POV...
Kota shot her his sister. My America. I run over to her. He shot her in the neck. I tell her I need her and I love her and all. She struggles but she says, " I love you, Maxon. It'll be okay." How is it going to be okay? If she dies I don't know what I'll do. She closes her eyes. One of the guards takes her immediately to the hospital wing. Officer Newman comes to tell me that she is still alive but the doctor says she's not going to make it. At that very moment, my heart shatters.
A few days later in America's POV...
My parents tell me I need to go back. It's not my time to leave.
Dr. Ashlar's POV
A guard comes in to check on America and report to Maxon. Now Maxon's stayed in here with her quite a lot but his mom insisted that he eat lunch so that's where he is. I'm explaining to the guard America's condition when the heart rate monitor flatlines. I rush over to her to make sure she doesn't have a pulse. She's dead. The guard rushes off to tell Maxon and a minute later Maxon comes in. He cries his eyes out, but then he has to leave. Once he leaves with the guard. The monitor starts beeping again. America gasps for air and sits up. "Queen America!" I exclaim. She's alive.
Maxon's POV...
She's gone. I go to my office and just cry. The next morning I go to work out how to dissolve the castes. It's what America always wanted so I have to do this. I don't know where to start. I go take a break to just think. I see my camera has been moved. I walk over to see if there are any new pictures. There is one of America. You can see the scar on her neck. It was taken five minutes ago. I wonder all over the palace looking for her. Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I go back to my office and simply bury my head in my hands. Then I feel two arms rest around my neck and on top of my shoulders in a romantic way and I hear, "You should start with dissolving the eights." It can't be is that America? I turn around quickly and I see America smiling. "America?" I say. "The monitor it flatlined how are you here, " I stutter. "Dr. Ashlar told me it only flatlined for two minutes. It's simply a miracle, " she says. "You have got to stop 'dying' on me, " I say. "I can't promise anything, " she says with a smile and shrugs then she winces. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah, " she says. I stand up and gently but still passionately pull her into a kiss. "I love you more than one would think possible, " I whisper. "And I love you so so so much Maxon, " she says. "Today and when the rebels attacked when you got shot my heart broke at even the thought of losing you, but when I thought I actually did lose you it shattered into millions of pieces. You are the glue that holds me together, " I confess. "That was very sweet and really cheesy, " she says with a laugh at the last bit. "Now will you help me make plans for dissolving the castes?" I beg. "Of course, " she says.