Ugh!!

Maxon runs up to me and kisses me. I pull away and slap him. "Maxon how could you!" I yell. "Let me explain, America, " he says. "Please do." "Daphne pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. She said if I didn't let her she would harm you. I'm sorry America." "You should have told me!" I yelled. "I know and I'm sorry." "How do you explain you two in the garden?" "She followed me out. I told her I wanted nothing to do with her. We argued for a few minutes then I went back inside saw the newspaper and ran to find you to tell you, " he explains. I'm still very angry. "I'm still very upset with you." "I understand. Just know that I'm sorry." I nod. "You could have talked to me instead of running off though. I didn't know if you were okay or not." So I told him all about the Arts family and what I gave them and the promises I made and how they saved my life."Well they sound like amazing people. They do deserve everything you gave them, " Maxon says. "They are wonderful. They live right outside of the forest like the forest is their yard, " I say. "You said they are 5's?" he inquires. I nod. " Let's go thank them and invite them to dinner, " he offers. "They would love that. I would love that!" I exclaim. "Do you forgive me America?" "Yes just know if you ever do that again that's your head, " I threaten. "I won't. I promise." We walk to their house and I knock on their door. Isabelle answers it and exclaims, "America you are back!!" she hugs me. Everyone else comes running at the sound of my name. They all hug me. "Your Majesty, " Isabelle says noticing Maxon. They all bow or curtsy. "Please call me Maxon, " he says. "You two are cool now?" Isabelle asks. "It was a big misunderstanding. Daphne threatened my life if he didn't do it, " I explain. "We would like to invite you for dinner and to spend the night if you like, " I say. Gigi squeals. All the kids turn to face their parents. "That sounds lovely, " Vera says. "Oh, Maxon! This is Giovanni everyone calls her Gigi she's almost six years old. This is Isabelle who is 16. This is Hunter who is 19. Last but certainly not least Vera and Ben. Hunter sings and plays guitar. Isabelle will sing a chorus or play any instrument besides guitar. Gigi is an artist along with Ben. Vera plays bass, " I explain. "Nice to meet you all, " Maxon says. "Can you hang out with us until dinner?" Gigi asks. I look to Maxon who nods in approval. "Of course if that's okay with everyone else, " I say. " It's more than okay!" Vera says. Hunter, Isabelle, and I play a so f for everyone. Gigi plays with Maxon and I hang out with Hunter and Isabelle. We bang out for a while and then we all head to the palace. I called Lucy and had her make two dresses for Gigi and two more for Isabelle as well as two for Vera. They are also making two suits each for Hunter and Ben. We get to the palace and I show them all their rooms. Everyone has their own room. Marlee, Georgia, and Lucy are going to be taking care of the three girls and Maxon assigned two butlers to Ben and Hunter. When they get to their rooms they see the stunning dresses or amazing suits on their bed. We tell them they don't have to wear them if they don't want to but they all want to. "Oh and these are for you to keep along with the shoes and accessories, " I explain. They are all thrilled. We didn't end up hanging out at their house until dinner so I do my guard duty until then while they get settled in. I lose track of time again so I race to dinner in my uniform. "Hi sorry I'm late I lost track of time, " I say. "What are you wearing?" Gigi asks. "A guard uniform, " I respond. "Why?" she asks. "Because I'm a guard." "Not just any guard correct you are the general?" Ben asks. "Yes that's right, " I respond. "Woah really?" Hunter and Isabelle exclaim. I nod. "That is so cool!" Isabelle says. "Are you the only female one?" she asks. "Yes the rest were found guilty of helping the southern rebels." "That explains all of your scars. I thought it would be rude to ask so I didn't, " Isabelle says. "It would have been fine, " I reassure. "How many times have you been shot or stabbed?" Isabelle asks. "8 or 9 I believe. I've only been stabbed once and hung once " I say. Hunter almost spits out his water when I say that. "How are you still alive?" he asks shocked. "Luck and great people, " I laugh. We talk for a while and then the rebel alarm goes off. "What's that?" Isabelle asks frightened. "The rebel alarm, " I say. "Follow me, " Maxon says. He leads the way while I run behind them. I grab my gun from around my ankle and start shooting at rebels chasing us. Not again! I feel in bullet hit me in the arm. I let out a small whimper. "Are you okay?" Hunter asks stopping. "Go!" I yell. He obeys. We finally get to the safe room. "Are you alright?" Hunter asks when we get down there. "Yeah I'll be fine, " I say. I take off my guard jacket (don't worry I still have two layers on) and go to the sink to wash it out. Maxon comes over to check on me. "Are you alright?" he asks. "I just got shot again in the arm, " I say like it's no biggie. Amberly, the twins, Marlee, Carter, and Kile are down here as well. Along with the doctor and some maids. I sit while the doctor stitches up my bullet wound. Gigi finally calmed down. Isabelle and Hunter are talking to Maxon. Amberly is holding Eadlyn and Ahren while talking to Vera and Ben. Carter and Marlee are sitting down with their toddler Kile. I walk over to Maxon, Isabelle, and Hunter. "Are you alright?"Isabelle asks. "Yeah I'm fine Isabelle, " I say. "Oh you can call me either Izzie or Belle most people do, "she offers. I nod. "Are we going to be okay?" Izzie asks. "We will be thanks to our wonderful royal guards, " I say. They nod. "Could you teach us self defense? Like karate and stuff, " Hunter asks. "Sure, " I say. "My favorite move is when you use one arm to flip someone over!" I say.

Please comment your thoughts!