Hunter and America?!

So this morning I'm teaching Isabelle and Hunter self-defense. We set out mats and all in the gym. They are pretty good. I'm not teaching them everything today because that would be a lot. Just the basics. When we finish with that Maxon had to go work. We all hang out in the garden for a while. "I have an idea, " I declare. "What is it?" Isabelle asks. "What if we held a concert here. It would be in the ballroom and anyone could come. It'll be a charity event as well. We'll put the money towards a soup kitchen. I gesture towards Vera, Hunter, and Isabelle and say, "You three would be the stars. Ben and Gigi, you could set up your art at the entrance to the palace like a gallery. Sell whatever you want. You keep 100% of the profits and the palace will supply you with anything you need to make these pieces or make more before and/or after. The stars here would keep half of the profits from the concert and half will go toward the soup kitchen, " I propose. Everyone gets very excited. "The musicians want all the money to go towards creating a soup kitchen, " Vera says. Hunter and Isabelle nod. "Wait, you have to perform with us, " Hunter says. "That will almost guarantee more people to come!" Isabelle says. "I really shouldn't this is about you guys, " I say. "Nonsense you should perform with us, " Vera insists. "Alright, " I concede. "What shall we sing?" I ask. "Did you just say shall?" Isabelle asks. I gasp and say, " I've been around Maxon too long." "Anyways you and Hunter should sing a duet and he can still play guitar. My mom can play bass or the flute and I can play drums or piano whatever goes with the song!" Izzie says. Hunter looks a little surprised that she just said a duet. "Works for me. I'll do whatever, " I say. "Alright, " Hunter says trying not to show his excitement but failing miserably. "We can practice wherever this week and the benefit sha- will be Saturday evening. Write a list of what art supplies you'll need and what kinds of stands you'll need, " I say. "We will use the piano in the women's room because it's the best one. For the other instruments, you can either use yours or some that the palace has. If you need new ones you can pick out some from the palace. We have wearable microphones that Hunter can wear so it's easier to play. I'll probably use a handheld one so I have something to do with my arms, " I laugh with the last bit. They all nod. They thank me a thousand times and then they head home. I really hope Maxon is okay with this.
A week later right before the concert...
So Vera and Isabelle insisted that I have a slightly different outfit from them. Hunter is going to wear a white t-shirt with white jeans and a red leather jacket.

 Hunter is going to wear a white t-shirt with white jeans and a red leather jacket

I'm wearing white and red.