Chapter 1

"WAKE UP FATSO!" My older brother Matthew shouted at me.

I groaned as I rolled over shutting my eyes for just few minutes.

He banged on my door after a while as I noticed I fell asleep again, whoops. I sat up adjusting to everything as I got up making my way to my bathroom so I can get ready, and yes I have my own bathroom.

Moments later, I wore my normal casual clothing to go to my amazing school (hint sarcasm). I made my way down stairs as I was greeted with an insult like usual.

"Are you sure you want breakfast today I think you should really think of skipping it for today?" My jerk of a brother jokes.

"Matthew shut up!" My mother told him as she was trying not to laugh with him. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed an apple and made my way out the door, not being able to stand my family right now. My dad doesn't tease me how my brother and mother do, it's because he's usually at work so he never really sees me.

I began walking as I stopped by my friends house, because we normally walk together.

I rang his door bell as his mother opened the door and greeted me with a warm hug, how lovely. I really love his family they are so nice to me and way better than my family, they never joke around about my weight which I'm glad about, because sometimes it all just gets to much.

"Where's James?" I asked Ms.Yammouni

"He'll be here in a moment." She said as she screamed for him to get down.

He came downstairs as he gave me a warm smile which I returned.

James has been my only friend I have ever had. He is super sweet and we have like this brother sister relationship. But we don't hang out all the time we just walk with each other to school and then we meet up at our club meeting after school.

Yes club meeting, James and I are part of the photography club which is part of the yearbook committee so we have to take pictures of what's happening around the school, I know fun right? I just love taking pictures or working with a camera because it's interesting and I like to do it, it makes me happy.

"Alright let's get going." James said putting his bag over his shoulders.

As we got outside the cool air hit our faces as I smiled. I loved the fall it was the best season ever!

"So how was this morning?" He asked me.

"It was good, just the regular days." I said hitting few pebbles on the ground.

"I might skip the meeting today, so I guess you are going to be alone." He said.

"Why?" I asked looking up at him.

"Will and I are planning to go to the new café they opened up, everyone is going to be there." He said.

"Oh cool." I said.

"Why don't you come with us?" He asked.

"No it's okay, I really don't want to intrude and it's a café where there's food, you know what the people around me are going to say." I frowned.

"Ella you got to stop putting yourself down like that, you are normal okay there's nothing wrong with you. You are a pretty girl and should believe in that." He lectured me.

I just shrugged as we made it to Junior High.

The bell rung as James and I said our goodbyes as I went towards my locker.

"Oh look it's little miss pig, saw you walking today good thing because you could use the exercise." Haley spat as her barbie dolls laughed along with her joke.

I grabbed my books and ignored her comment as it wasn't anything new as I made my way to my first class.

Just 8 hours and that's it Ella.