Chapter 18

I woke up with my head throbbing as it took my minutes to open my eyes.

As I finally accomplished that I felt someone hands around me and my hands on someone else's body. I looked under the blanket just to check if I have my clothes on still which I did thank god.

I looked to see who this boy I was sleeping next with and it was Beau. His mouth was open slightly as he was drooling. He looks so cute.

I smiled as I couldn't help but stare but this headache of mines isn't helping. I noticed I was sleeping beside him and tried remembering from last night but couldn't. What happened?

I got up forgetting Beau was still sleeping grabbing my head as it was throbbing.

"Good morning, you okay?" Beau asked me sitting up as well.

"Not really, what happened last night?" I asked him.

"Um, let's just say you got drunk." He said and I nodded.

I didn't know being drunk would be this bad.

My stomach started twisting as turning that I felt something burning in my throat as I ran out of Beau's room into the washroom. I threw my guts out in the toilet as I was sitting down with my head basically in the toilet. I felt someone grab my hair as I smiled because it was probably Beau.

As I stopped for a moment I looked up wiping my mouth seeing it was Jai.

"Thanks. " I said.

He said no problem as I felt it coming back again as I puked again as he rubbed my back soothing me.

It finally stopped as the washroom probably smelt like vomit. I flushed the toilet wiping and rinsing my mouth as Jai gave me an extra toothbrush which I thanked him for as I brushed my teeth.

"What happened last night?" I asked him as he was fiddling with his finger near the door frame.

"Sammy and you were making out and then you left him un-satisfied so he spiked your drink and was about to take advantage of you but Luke stopped him before anything." He said and I dropped the toothbrush in the sink in shock.

Beau lied to me. What the fuck I made out with Sammy? Oh my god. He took advantage? My head was spinning as I couldn't remember a thing. I rinsed my mouth going back to Beau's room seeing him with medicine and a glass of water which I took from him and placed it down after I swallowed the pill.

"Hey buddy you good?" He asked and I cringed from when he called me buddy, I'm totally friend zoned.

"Yeah BUDDY I'm fine, you just lied to my face saying that I was just drunk when I was but that wasn't the whole story!" I snapped.

"Ella I just didn't want to worry you. Nothing happened though." He said.

"Yeah I know Luke saved me." I said but I really wanted to say was I wish you were the one who did.

I walked out going to Luke as he was still sleeping but I jumped on him hugging him crazily.

He groaned as he opened his eyes noticing it was me as he returned the hug.

"Thank you Lukey." I kissed his cheek getting off of him so he could breath.

"Don't thank me." He said and we began talking for a while.

"I should really go back home now." I told him.

"Beau could drop you?" He said.

"No Beau did enough, I'll just walk." I said and he nodded.