Chapter 22

It was after school as I was at my locker putting my books away and replacing it with my baby; camera.

As I shut my locker locking it checking if everything is alright with my camera I looked up seeing my way was blocked by Haley and her barbie dolls.

"Could you move out my way I have somewhere to be." I told her looking back down at my camera setting it up.

I felt her grab my camera out my hands as I shot my head up to her.

"Give me that back!" I shouted at her reaching for it as she put her hand in front of me.

"If you try getting it I'll just drop it." She said and I stopped and gave her my death glare.

"Listen bitch, we told you to stay away from Beau but you didn't so say bye bye to camera." She said fiddling with it.

"Vicky is the one dating him why aren't you bothering her! Again Beau and I are just friends!" I said getting nervous.

"But Vicky's pretty and your not, as Beau said." She snorted as I rolled my eyes.

"Can I just have my camera back and I'll leave him." I said.

"Promise?" She said.

"No you stupid?" I laughed.

I regret saying that as she threw my camera across the me as it hit the lockers breaking into pieces in front of me as I froze. What the fuck?!

I looked up at her as she was smirking at me with her hands on her hips.

I jumped on top of her throwing punches at her ripping off her fake extension.

"you fucking bitch!" I said ripping off her fake eye lashes as she was screaming and trying to hit me back but failed.

Her barbie dolls began screaming like idiots as one actually slapped my across the face which caused Haley to get on top of me.

She began pulling my hair and trying to throw punches at me which hurt a bit but not as much.

"That was my fucking life!" I spat at her.

"You fucking deserved it!" She said in her high pitched voice.

I felt myself getting pulled apart as I looked up seeing the principal as Haley for up fixing her hair as I was trying to catch my breath.

"What in the earth is going on here?" He asked as he let go of me as I was looking at my camera.

"She's fucking broke my expensive camera my dad bought for me. I was just going to the boys practise to take pictures for the yearbook and this bitch comes out of nowhere and threatens me and then throws my camera and now it broke, so We started fighting." I said glaring at her.

"Language Thomson." He said.

"Both of you girl are suspended for a week and will get a call from your parents now go home now." He shouted.

"No I can't Principal Brown, the guys game is in two days and I have to go!" I said.

"I said go home now Thomson." He said sternly.

I groaned picking up my broken camera pieces and walking outside going home.

Beau's POV:

Practise started and I looked around and still found no Ella, where the hell is she?

I ignored it as I focused on the practise because we have our last game coming up before championships so I need to be pumped.

*

The practise was over as Ella still didn't show up what happened to her?

"where was Ella today?" Jai asked me.

"I have no idea." I said putting on my duffle bag as we walked out the gym seeing Haley outside as her friends surrounded her. We heard sniffles as if Haley was crying, what happened her boyfriend broke up with her? I chuckled to myself.

"You wanna check on her?" Luke asked us and we shrugged walking towards her.

"What happened?" I asked Haley as she looked up seeing her face was bleeding as she was beaten up, badly!

"Woah what the fuck who did that to you!?" Luke asked her.

"Beau's girlfriend!" She snarled.

Vicky!? Why the fuck would Vicky do that?

"Vicky?" I asked confused.

"No, the other bitch, Ella or whatever." She said and all the guys looked at me.

"Ella did that to you?" Jai asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I broke her fucking camera and she went all crazy on me." She said.

I couldn't help but laugh alittle. But as she told me she broke her camera I freaked out. Her camera was everything.

"Let's go." I told the guys as we hopped in the car as I dropped them off at home driving to Ella's.

I walked in not bothering in ringing the doorbell going into her room seeing her talking to her mother crying.

Her mother saw me as she walked out as I took her spot looking up at her. Her face was bleeding as well, damn Haley has claws man.

"You okay? I heard what happened." I told her.

"My camera broke Beau, the one thing that meant something so much to me is gone." She said.

"We could fix it." I told her but she showed me the pieces and I looked at it confused. Yup it's broken.

"Okay leave it okay we will get a new one." I told her as she calmed down.

"Now let's get you cleaned up." I said as I went to her washroom getting a wet cloth and wiping the blood off her face as she was just staring at me.

"I'm suspended." She said and I stopped at stared at her.

"How long?" I asked her.

"A week." She frowned.

Fuck she's going to miss the game.

"Fuck..." I said and she giggled.

"It's okay I'll come afterwards to your house to ask you about it." She said and I smiled.

After a while we sat down just chit chatting about random stuff.

"So you and Vicky are a thing?" She asked.

"Yeah I really like her but she's been really distant lately, don't know why?" He shrugged it off as we changed the topic.

"Okay well I'm going to go because I have school while you don't so goodnight." He said kissing the top of my head as I smiled and gave him a hug as he left.

"Goodnight Beau." I said looking through the widow as he drove off.