Chapter 24

It was the day and the guys are probably playing their game right now which I would love to watch but can't. So I'm here watching television and there's a stupid show on which I don't even know what it's called.

Beau's POV:

We were playing our games against the Hawks and I don't know why but our whole team is doing shit. It's freaking me out a little.

"Guys get your heads in the fucking game!" I shouted as we were all sweating noticing we were in the 4th quarter. We were loosing as the score was 68-46. We had the 46.

We weren't following the plan as everyone was just doing their own thing.

I couldn't even play properly as Ella told me about Vicky as she was hanging out with the other guy. The same night I showed up at her house without letting her know and seeing her making out with another guy on the couch. It was probably the same guy Ella was talking about. I can't believe I was being cheated on this while fucking time.

She tried stopping me but I punched that guy straight in the face walking out as her dad yelled at me.

Now I'm here with the ball in my hands looking at the time seeing it was 5 minutes left in the game and we have no way of catching up. I looked to coach as he was yelling at to do something as he threw his check board on the ground.

I looked at Luke and Jai as they were shouting at me.

"What are you doing!? Pass the ball!?" Luke shouted.

I drove in with the basketball running up taking the shot as I got blocked from the oppsosit was team.

"I thought you were good Brooks." He smirked at me as I pushed him back. He did the same as I was already in a pissed off mood that I punched him straight in the jaw.

The whole team started fighting with each other as coach came and pulled me apart.

"Your benched for the rest of the games Beau." He said disappointed in me.

I glared at the dude as I angrily walking in the change room punching the wall taking my anger.

This was our last game before championships and we fucking got destroyed.

I put my head in my hands as I was over thinking everything.

I heard the buzzer go off as the whole team came in the room changing.

"What the fuck was that Beau?" Jai asked me.

"I know I fucking messed out okay!" I shouted back.

Luke and Jai just shook their heads as they left the room probably going to walk home as I was the last one to leave from everyone.

I got up putting my duffle bag on my shoulder and going into my car to my house.

Ella's POV:

I checked the time and the game is probably done by now. I got up and changed into different clothing as I waved goodbye to my mom and dad as I was walking my way over to the Brooks house.

As I reached their I just got inside because they didn't care.

I saw Luke and Jai looking stressed out in the living room.

"How was the game guys?" I asked them.

"We lost, badly." Jai told me as I gasped.

Their first game and they lost it? Oh my god Beau is probably a wreck.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled going upstairs.

"Ella wait!" Luke said as I stopped and turned back.

"Beau's not in a good mood try coming later on." He said.

"I'll talk to him don't worry." I said and before they could say anything I walked up to Beau's room seeing him standing holding his trophy.

"Hey you." I said walking behind him but he didn't even turn back or say anything.

"Beau, I know what happened at the game, I'm sorry okay, but the championships are in few weeks and you have time to practise. You guys got this don't worry, it was just one game." I said.

"Get out Ella." He said.

"No! I'm staying here till you talk to me." I demanded.

He turned back looking scarier than ever as he came close to me close to my face. I swear fire could be coming out of his ears by now.

"I FUCKING LOST OKAY! HAPPY!? I COULDN'T FUCKING PLAY PROPERLY BECAUSE I FOUND OUT MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN CHEATING ON ME. OH THANKS ELLANA FOR TELLING ME , NOW WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GO HOME AND STAY THERE. I DONT WANT YOU HERE I JUST WANT TO BE HERE ALONE WITH YOU NOT FUCKING ANNOYING ME ALL THE TIME. FUCKING DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIKE RATHER THAN HANGING OUT WITH ME BECAUSE IM THE POPULAR KID AND YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW! VICKY AND I ARENT IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP SO I HAVE SO MUCH TIME FOR YOU NOW!" He fumed at me as I stood their terrified as I was even scared to let the tear that was building up in my eye to escape.

How could he say that to me? It's not true. I didn't know Vicky was cheating on him. I didn't know any of this. I didn't think he thought of me as some other chick trying to get attention from other people. All I wanted was a friend, a best friend.

"Don't fucking call me by my real name Beau. It's funny how all this time you thought of me like that. What I'm some fucking white asking for some attention, is that what you think of me? Nice to know. I didn't know fucking two shits that Vicky was cheating on you. And I'm happy you found out that she was so she wouldn't keep playing in you like that. You think I just do all this shit for your attention but the truth is I just fucking care about you Mr.popular basketball star." I shouted back taking a breath.

"I will do something else with my life beside hanging out with you knowing you are annoyed of me. Next time just tell me at the start so I know you weren't acting to be my best friend." I spat as the tear fell down my cheek.

"JUST GET OUT ELLA." Beau said.

I still stood there having one last look at my best friend, the guy I love.

"Does this mean we aren't friends anymore?" I asked

"I said GET OUT!" He raged throwing the trophy against the wall as it broke making a loud noise which I flinched from.

I turned around and opening the door knob but stopped.

I have to do this.

I turned back as the door was opened and faced Beau who was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I loved you Beau, and more than just friends." I said wiping my tear as I slammed the door running out of the house as Luke and Jai were calling after me.

I just told him. I told him I loved him but we aren't even friends anymore.