Chapter 21

We were all in a game of truth or dare as it was pretty crazy and fun as it got my mind off of James.

"Vicky truth or dare." Luke asked.

"Dare." She said acting like a dare devil.

"Make out with the hottest guy here." He said wiggling his eyebrows at her as she laughed.

I watched her as she sat on Beau's lap making out with him as his hands were around her waist while Luke was wolf whistling.

My heart was aching as my eyes were becoming watery as Jai grabbed my hand as I looked at him and quickly blinked my tears away as I didn't want to make a scene. I look up still seeing them making out as I looked to the ground but couldn't take anymore.

"I think I should head out now, it's getting pretty dark." I said as they finally stopped kissing but she was still sitting in his lap.

"Do you need a ride?" Beau asked me.

"No it's okay." I said as I was already out the door.

I began walking as I couldn't believe that I'm that jealous. Why can't I just loose my feelings for him and just move on. Why is my heart sticking with Beau and not letting me stop this feeling.

The heart wants what it wants right?

I began walking as I was trying to get the image of Beau and Vicky shoving their tongues down each other's throat.

I reached home in 15 minutes as I grabbed some snack and into my room eating it just thinking.

The only thing in my head is Beau. His beautiful smile. Those green emerald eyes just staring at your brown ones.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I walked into the bathroom washing my face with cold water waking me up.

Forget about him Ella.

"I cant." I said to myself in my mirror.

"I love Beau and I can't help it." I said again and leaving the bathroom flopping face forward in my bed falling asleep.

------

"Hey you good you just left all of a sudden?" Beau asked me as we were in English class.

"Yup I'm fine." I smiled at him.

"Are you coming to today's practise?" He asked and I nodded.

"Make sure you get my good side." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

The teacher gave us back
our mark for our assignment as I looked at it and was proud. A+ awesome!

"Hey Brooks we did it!" I said smiling at him which he was already doing to me.

He got up giving me a big bear hug which I returned patting his back. It's not often you get a Beau hug.

"Thank you so much El." He said.

"No problem we worked on it together so thank you!" I said.

"Stop acting like a cute couple and sit down." My teacher teased as the class laughed but not Haley as I awkwardly sat back down.

"Oh we are in a relationship miss. I'm into pretty girls like my girlfriend." He said winking at our teacher.

My eyes went wide as my smile turned into a frown. Haley laughed as she noticed my reaction.

So I'm not pretty for him? That's why I'm not good for him. I'm not fucking pretty for him?

My eyes got watery as Beau looked at Haley laughing at me and then turning his head back looking at me and then regretting what he'd just said.

"Ella I didn't mean it like that." He said.

"Save it Beau." I said getting up bringing my bag and walking out the classroom to the bathroom as my teacher didn't really care.

I got into the bathroom with my back against the wall as I slid down bringing my knees to my face crying for a while. I didn't know it hurt this much for the guy you love insult you and have no idea on how much it hurt you, because he just doesn't know the way you feel about him.

*

The bell rang telling me it's the third period but I decided to just stay here till the halls clear up.

I got up wiping my face putting on my makeup and pulling off a smile.

I got out bumping into Beau as he was waiting outside the girls washroom. He's got to stop doing that.

"Ella wait." He said catching up to me.

"I'm sorry okay, I really didn't mean it like that. It's just that I don't think anyone else is pretty besides my girlfriend but your my best friend so you're beautiful." He said and I looked at him rolling my eyes.

"Leave your cheesy shit behind, I get it Vicky if fucking perfect okay. I know I'm not pretty it just got to me because I wasn't expecting it." I said.

"I'm sorry. You aren't ugly though. You are pretty and really pretty." He said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I looked at him seeing him giving me a puppy dog face and I couldn't resist but smile at it.

"Fuck you Beau I hate when you do that." I said as he pulled me into a hug which I returned.

"See you at practise right?" He asked and I nodded.

"I love you best friend!" He shouted at me as I smiled at him for being so silly.

"I love you too, but more than friends." I whispered to myself so he wouldn't be able to here as he was already walking away to his girl friend Vicky.