Chapter 14

The whole day I was just thinking about the party and Beau as he was so attractive and beautiful.

I was at their game right now as they are versing the team and so far we are owning them. I'm obviously taking pictures but also staring at Beau in his jersey looking so sexy while sweating.

My view got blocked as Haley was standing in front of me smiling and I looked away in disgust.

"Listen what ever your name is. I don't know what pills your own that caused you to look skinny but listen here closely, stay away from Beau, he doesn't like you." She said as her barbies giggled.

"Listen here close too, he doesn't like you as well, and Beau is my best friend and only my best friend so why don't you move your fake tan body out of my way so I can do my work and take pictures of the game." I said as she made a weird noise. I took a picture of her as the flash was on making her go blind as she tripped over falling on the mascot as I laughed taking a picture of that. Awesome!

It he rest of the game was amazing as the won and everyone cheered!

I got up clapping as the boys began dancing on the court which I took a picture of and then they went into the change room as everyone else began leaving.

I was the only person in the court besides James as he said he is going to go back with Will as I nodded. Hope he's doing okay.

Beau and Jai and Luke came out as boy gestured me to come over which I did. I walked over congratulating them as they thanked me and Beau out his arms around my shoulder as we walked to his car talking about the amazing shots we made.

We reached my house as I unbuckled my seatbelt as i got off.

"Thanks for the ride, again. Can't wait for the party tonight." I said.

"No problem, and yea remember 7." Beau said and I nodded waving goodbye to them as they drove off and I opened the door seeing Matthew and Daniel playing video games

"Hey I'm going to a party tonight." I told him.

"Which one?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I'm going with Beau." I said smiling as I put my bag away.

"Be careful and don't drink, and make sure you stay with him the whole night." He said.

"Since when did you get so protective?" I laughed a little.

He didn't reply as I went upstairs deciding on what I should wear.

I hopped in the shower first taking a quick shower and wrapping the towel around my body getting out picking out what I want to wear.

I looked around as I chose my outfit (picture attached) and decided to get ready. I dried my hair as I left it naturally straight tying hair my hair up and the bottom layers down sort of style.

I did my makeup because going on a date with Beau you got to look beautiful don't you.

I looked in my mirror and was proud on the way I looked. I did have to make my mother see the top because it was pretty loose and I wore a belt for the pants.

I checked the time and it was 7:03pm meaning Beau will be here any minute.

I walked downstairs as my mother in the first time ever complimented me.

"You look beautiful Ella." She said and I looked at her weird but thanked her giving her a hug.

"Okay have fun and no funny business." She said and I hid my face in embarrassment.

"Woah you look hot." Daniel said as Matthew paused his game looking at me. I blushed from his words because no one ever called me hot before.

"Don't you think that's go revealing?" He said.

I looked at him confused.

"Monthlong is being reveal beside my face and my arms." I said as Daniel laughed at him.

I got a call and it was from Beau so I didn't bother to pick it up but just walk outside saying bye to my family as my father was sleeping so didn't want to bother him.

As I opened the door Beau was already at the door and I stopped walking before I bumped into him.

"Hey." I said as he was looking at me from top to bottom which caused me to look at the ground hiding my face as I was blushing.

"You look beautiful El." He said and I grinned at him.

"Thank you." I said.

"Well this will be a fun party." He said and I nodded as he went to the driver seat as I opened my door seeing Jai and Luke in the back.

"You look amazing Ella." Luke and Jai said as I thanked them and complimented them as well.

We began driving as I still couldn't believe Beau and I were going together, this is a first step for everything right?

We ended up at another house which didn't look like a party as Beau hopped out of the car fixing his hair and ringing the doorbell before I could say anything.

I was going to ask the boys at the back but then the door opened and I beautiful girl opened the door smiling at Beau as Beau was ... blushing?

She hugged him as he held her hand and opened the passenger seat where I was sitting.

"Oh Ella could you sit in the back." He said and I looked at him and then back at the girl and then at their locked hand and got off sitting in the back beside Jai.

I'm not on a date with him, but that girl is.