Chapter 11

----
I was at the boys practised which was over as they were in the change room and I was on the court holding the basketball, why am I doing this? I began dribbling the ball pretending as if I was some sort of MVP as I shot the ball getting it in. Damn.

I grabbed it again dribbling it taking a layup as I got it in again.

I heard clapping from behind me as I dropped the ball turning around in fright seeing Beau, Couch, Jai and Luke.

"Damn you got skills Ella." Jai said and I put my brown hair behind my ear.

Beau came up to me as the others left the court probably into the car as couch went into his office.

"Didn't know you play that good." Beau said putting his duffle bag on the ground grabbing the basketball from me.

"I used to play when I was little but I stopped." I said.

He nodded as he began dribbling it between his legs and shooting a three pointer getting it in.

I grabbed the ball passing it back to him.

"Let's have a mini 1 on 1?" Beau smirked.

"No, I'm not versing the best basketball player in the school, we all know who will win." I said.

"Oh come on I'll go easy." He said.

"No if we play, you can't go easy but you have to actually try." I said and he then agreed.

"Wait." I said as he was about to check the ball to me.

I grabbed my hair tie as I tied my hair into a high pony tail and the going back to Beau.

"Are you ready now little princess." He joked and I sticked my tongue out at him.

We began the game as I had the ball first dribbling it trying to get close to the net as Beau was blocking me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go go easy?" He whispered in my easy acting cocky.

I cross over him as I took a shot praying it goes in as it did and I jumped in joy cheering.

"In your face Brooks." I said as he looked at me shocked.

"Pretty good Thomson." He said as I passed the ball at him as I was guarding him. But he was much taller and stronger than me that it wasn't fair.

"Do you want me to easy?" He chuckled again.
"Nope." I said.

My boobs were on his back as I was trying to steal the ball but then out of no where he does some trick shit which caused me to fall backwards.

I heard him laughing as I looked up groaning and seeing Beau laughing at me.

"Fuck you." I laughed with him.

He gave his hand for me as I grabbed it as he helped me up pulling me towards his face as we felt each other's breaths on each other's face. We looked in each other's eyes and I looked at his lips but he didn't look at mines as he pulled away shooting the ball in the net as I was thinking of what just happened.

Why did my heart start beating faster when I was close to his face? What does that mean.

Oh my god.

I think I'm in love with Beau Brooks.