Chapter 17

Go and check out my other story which is complete Hadrian Potter They're on my profile page.

Harrison's PoV:

It was getting closer to the quidditch game with the Dementors. I wasn't nervous at all this time, instead I would just go and talk to them before the game and ask them to stay away from the pitch.

So that's exactly what I'm doing now! I walked down to the edge of the Forrest where one was posted and talked to it, I knew they'd spread the message anyway. The practically worship any human who can speak their language.

"STAY AWAY!" The dementor warned. I could already feel it's affect and it was horrible. But still I continued forward with tightened shields and spoke, "sorry to disturb you guard of Azkaban but I must plead for you to tell the others to stay away from the quidditch game tomorrow."

"You can speak our language! Certainly I will pass on the message Young one. That is an impressive feat for someone to learn the language of the dead so young."

"Yes, thank you but I must get going. Don't want anyone snitching to the teachers about me talking to dementors no offence."

"None taken, I understand the press having heard lots of humans talking about it. Shame I can't talk back as they wouldn't understand."

"Ok bye."

"Bye Young one."

And with that I left to go back to the castle.
Back to planning pranks!

———skip————-

Today is the day of the quidditch match and like usual the team is bewildered how I'm so calm, seeing as it's pelting down and literally thunderstorming with lightning.

All the teachers were in attendance and I knew Padfoot would be hiding in the vacant stands watching.

Everyone was already soaked through, I cast warming charms and water repelling charms on their goggles. Not much you can do for the robes. Only drying charm afterwards.

We all mounted our brooms and went soaring into the sky agains Slytherin this time as I had stopped Draco from getting hit by Buckbeak by forcing my magic in between. At least Malfoy owes me now.

The match was most likely going to end in injuries as somehow the rain seemed even worse than last time and it was against the slytherins who were notorious for foul plays.

This year me and Alicia Spinet switched roles on the team so I was a chaser and she was a seeker. It was mainly because I was so damn talk whilst she was tiny. Literally about 5 foot 5. Also my build suited chaser. Tall and strong. I could have gone for beater but the Weasley twins are great. Plus for a beater it's better to be slightly shorter as the bludgers are coming towards you for you to whack with the bar. You don't want to get your head taken off.

So bring chaser this year was great! I was even better than playing seeker, scoring like 10 goals every game.

Lee Jordan was commentating like always and went through the slytherin team and then with much more enthusiasm said the gryffindor team.

"WE HAVE GOT OUR KEEPER, OLIVER WOOD.
OUT BEATERS, FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY.
OUR SEEKER ALICIA SPINETT.
AND OUR THREE FAVOURITE CHASERS, KATIE BELL, ANGELINA JOHNSON AND OUR STAR PLAYER: HARRISON POTTER! "

"GO GO GRYFFINDOR, GO GO GRYFFINDOR!" Was roared so loudly you could hear it over the thunder. It was deafening but amazing.

"JOHNSON PASSES TO BELL, BELL TO POTTER AND WAIT FOR IT! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HARRISON POTTER HAS SCORED THE FIRST POINT FOR GRYFFINDOR 10-0."