EPILOGUE

Harrison's POV:

Me and my parents, watched my funeral sadly. They both got very upset, realising just how young I was/am.

The funeral:

"Today we are here, to celebrate the life of a brave, kind, caring, mischievous hero. A boy, whose life was tragically cut short. A boy who didn't even make it to adulthood, he died at the mere age of 15. But he didn't die in vain, he died defeating the most feared man of all time. His name was Harrison Potter." Dumbledore said to the entire school, staff and order.

Practically everyone was crying, even some Slytherins who I had made friends with like Daphne and Blaise (who didn't become death eaters yet).

Some were just staring at the tombstone, a blank face but you could see the grief in their eyes, like Sirius and Remus. The held strong until everyone left, then they finally collapsed to their knees with one hand each on either side of the top of the tombstone and the other holding each other's hand.

The tombstone read:

HARRISON JAMES DENVER POTTER

BORN
31st July 1980

DIED
18th June 1996 (age 15)

Brave, loyal and strong fighter right till the very end.

It was rather odd and depressing to watch my own funeral but it was even harder to watch them both cry, such heart wrenching cried when you couldn't reach out to them.

I placed my hands on both of their shoulders, even though I knew they couldn't feel it.

Actually Young master I want to do one last thing for you..

What?

I shall give you the ability to comfort them, they will feel your touch but cannot hear or see you. They will however be able to smell your scent and your parents.

Will my mum and dad be able to touch them?

Yes

Ok

And with that I felt a small shiver go through my body as Killian gave me his finally gift and goodbye before disappearing once more.

I knelt back down with my parents next to me and sling an arm over Sirius shoulder. He wouldn't be able to feel it completely but he would be able to feel pressure on his shoulders and if he sniffed the air, he'd get a hit of my scent.

Sirius' PoV:

As I was sitting beside the grave, tears spilling down my cheeks, I suddenly felt pressure around my shoulders and a familiar scent hit the air.

It smelt like pine cones and broom polish.

Harrison's scent.

And with that, I knew he was there. I put one arm on top of my shoulder where I knew his hand lay.

Suddenly I registered two more very familiar scents

Broom polish and treacle tart. - James' scent.

And Rose perfume and lavender. - Lily's scent.

They were all there with me, I took comfort in that but still missed them dearly.

——skip——-

Harrison's PoV:

It took many years but eventually they all passed on.
Molly came first, dying from natural causes. She wasn't very very old but still died in her sleep, peacefully. It was a very emotional moment when she saw us three.

Then came Arthur, then Frank, Alice, Dumbledore.

Eventually though one day, I saw a face I hadn't seen for so long. It was Sirius' face. He died young for a wizard after being murdered in a duel at 46.

When he caught sight of us three all of us rushed together and had a very tearful but happy reunion.

And then Remus came at the age of 55. He died in an explosion along with Charlie and Percy.

They were the first of the Weasley kids I'd seen in years.

And finally the rest came, through the years I attended all their weddings, even if they couldn't see me. Ron and Hermione named their first born after me. Harrison Weasley. I was so happy when he was born, he had red hair and brown eyes.

Finally, we were all reunited once again.

End of story!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! I KNOW IT WAS A VERY UNEXPECTED ENDING BUT IT JUSR FIT SO WELL!!

I am still currently writing my third book Too Far Gone and when that's over I will start a new book so go and read it!!

-B