Chapter 25

Harrison's POV:

I was running through the maze, using a point me spell to get there faster, but then I realised that I'd have to save Cedric as Victor had been imperierised.

I ran down between the hedges, even using fiendfyre to burn holes in the middle of them as nobody said you couldn't. When I finally found them, they were locked in a heated duel. I stunned Krum.

"He was bewitched Ced!" I said frantically.

"Are you sure Hazza?" He clearly wasn't convinced.

Also yes Hazza is a nickname, granted normally used for Harry but shut it.

"Yes Ced, his eyes were glazed over. Now help me find Fleur by using a point me spell. I heard her screaming a minute ago." He looked slightly sick at this point but nodded nonetheless.

I told him to go the way I knew Fleur was as to by me more time to reach the cup before him, I didnt want him to die. So it was selfish and selfless.

I ran towards where I knew the cup lay, I heard the red sparks shoot up into the air. Indicating Lfeur had been found. I took a deep breath and took the cup, feeling the hook behind my navel.

Just like before, I found myself standing in the graveyard in little Haggton (or whatever it's called) I front of a massive cauldron. I heard Peter step out of the shadows, my scar didn't hurt at all, as the horcrux had been removed. I pointed my wand at him and said, "PETER!"

He jumped in fright, almost dropping the ugly baby like monster.

"Put me in the cauldron now!" Voldemort ordered.

"Y-yes my l-lord!" Peter squeaked.

I shot a blasting hex at the floor in front of his feet, sending Peter flying. But unluckily for me, there was somebody else there. Barty Crouch Jr.

What?! I thought he was still impersonating Mad eye?

Ah yes that would be Chao's doing Young master. He knew you would easily defeat Peter in a duel so he summoned one of the powerful inner circle members.

Fucking CHAOS!

Hehehehe sorry little one!

No your not!!

No...I'm not!!

I growled in aggravation at both Chaos and Barty. I was too late to dodge the bonebreaking hex that he sent at my leg. I held in the cry of pain that was trying to erupt from my throat and instead turned to the straw coloured haired man with blazing eyes.

He did his creepy nervous tick, licking his lips excessively, and levitated me onto the gravestone of Thomas Marvolo Riddle Sr. Bloody Voldemort's father.

He cut of peters hand, who did it willingly like last time but clearly not happy about it. Then turned to me and took my blood. I managed to kick him in the balls wincing while doing it as I knew it was bound to of hurt.

He bowled out in pain but still kept my blood on the tip of his knife.

Voldemort had risen once more...

——-skip———

After his very long and dramatic speech at his death eaters, with me eating a sandwich I had wandlessly conjoured, he finally turned to me.

"Harrison P-" he stopped after seeing me happily munching away on a ham sandwich. I would never get the image of his face out of my head. It was HILARIOUS. He actually gaped at me and spluttered.