HEY GUYS, BEFORE YOU GUYS START READING.
THIS IS MY SECOND ACCOUNT AND CAN YOU GUYS KINDLY FOLLOW ME?

@VeriveryHeartue

And if you guys can't search my account, search this instead

@VeriveryKangminLoverX1

My first account is

JohannaJanineV

I have books there which are already Finished

BTS Jimin: I'm Pregnant :P.J.M:

BTS Jungkook: Breastfeed :J.J.K:

SB19 Sejun: Cakes All Day (On Going)

SB19 Stell: Due Date

SB19 Ken: Thief

SB19 Justin: Pizza Shop

SB19 Josh: Love Me

And here in my second account I have my first book out

TXT Huening Kai: Playboy Admirer

FOLLOW ME GUYS, LOVE YOU~

BACK TO THE STORY~

"Back then, you're Eomma was the queen of our school, no one dared to stand up against her.."

-----

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was new to school, never knew anyone, but I knew six guys. I met them at the mall, accidentally bumped into them while I was walking out of the Timberlands Store.

We became close eventually, I moved to their school and now is my first day in my new collage.

I walked down the pathway towards the hallways, everyone was looking at me, some whispering. I didn't mind them, I was used to it, from my previous school, everyone was also like this.

I didn't looked up, just looked down. Avoiding judgemental stares "Jungkook!" Someone yelled so I looked up and turned around, accidentally bumping into a soft chest.

I fell on the floor, I heard gasps as I looked up to see a gorgeous lady. Oh, did I just bumped on her boobs?.

I quickly stood up and bowed down "I'm sorry, I didn't saw you... I uh, I'm sorry for bumping on your boobs" I shyly apologized with red face and red ears as I mentioned the 'boobs' part.

"Just get the hell out of my way newbie" she harshly said and bumped on my shoulder as she walked away from me with a pissed face, I only stared at her as she walked away "But I said I'm sorry..." I mumbled, I shook my head and looked up front to see my hyungs wave at me so I ran to them.

"Jungkook, you faught with her?" Namjoon Hyung asked, I shook my head and they sighed "I'm sure this will scatter around the university, and I'm sure her fanboys and fangirls will haunt you" Taehyung hyung said, my eyes knitted together, feeling confused.

"Shush Taehyung, don't scare kookie, c'mon let's go guys or we will be late" Jin Hyung said and dragged us along with him as we entered the hallways.

Boy, I'm in for a ride.

X