"Wahhhh, Appa fought with Uncle BamBam and Aunt Jane, Eomma?"

"Yep, but deep inside I know, the two realized something when they saw me both with your Appa"

"And what is that Eomma?"

"Well, you have to wait until we reach to that part"

"How was Appa after their fight?"

"Well..."

-----

KIM JIRA P.O.V

After a few hours, jungkook didn't attended the first subject and second subject. I was worried sick for him.

I already ate the burger and drank the water bottle and drank the pain killers but my headache was replaced with worry for Jungkook, the teacher continued teaching without Jungkook. Until then my phone rang.

Ring Ring Ring~

UNKNOWN Is calling

[ACCEPT] | Deny

[Jira]
Hello?

[Unknown]
Jira it's Jungkook

[Jira]
Jungkook I'm worried sick about you!, Where the hell are you?!

[Jungkook]
I'm sorry I didn't attend the first and second subject, I went back home... I couldn't show up with a lot of bruises and I collapsed after shouting with BamBam, good thing the hyungs found me and took me home

[Jira]
You collapsed?!, Give me your address and I'll come to you!

[Jungkook]
Aweee it's xxx xxx xxxx

[Jira]
Wait for me there!

End of call

I didn't bothered explaining to the teacher and just grabbed my bag and ran to my car and drove off to Jungkook's address.

His house wasn't as far so I got there fast, I got out of my car and rang the doorbell multiple times then the door opened revealing jungkook with a pale face, lots of bruises, and a Blanket wrapped around him. But his smile was still shinning bright.

I quickly entered his house and helped him to the sofa "Yah, I'm sick not injured!" He laughed and sat down "Nonsense you should get treated nicely, you fought for me and I will return back the favor" I smiled and tucked him and went to his kitchen to go look for the first aid kit.

"I should fight for you more so I could get treated by you always!" He teasingly yelled from the living room making me blush and went back to him with the first aid kit "Y-Yah!" I told him and laughed, I sat back down on him and held his arm but then it was freaking burning.

I gasped and quickly touched his Forehead and neck "Jungkook! You are freaking burning!" I yelled and took a wet towel and put it at his Forehead so the fever would go away and wrapped him with many blankets as he shivered.

"You should've told me you were having a fever!!!" I scolded him as he only laughed "Last night, I forgot to bring my car so I walked home then the rain poured hard" he explained making me sigh in dissatisfaction.

"Stay here and I'll cook you some Ramen" I told him and quickly went to his kitchen and cooked him ramen.

After cooking ramen, I helped him sit up and blew the ramen and to feed him "Ouch" he flinched since his lips got burned by the ramen "I'm sorry... Is it hot?" I asked him and blew the ramen again, we were facing each other, inches away from one another.

"Here-" before I could make him eat the ramen, his lips came in contact with mine. My eyes widened and looked at his eyes, they were closed making me blush.

I missed his kisses...

I closed the eyes and returned his kiss, putting the ramen down on the coffee table and wrapped my arms around his neck, returning the kiss.

X