"Really Appa?, Eomma was mean to you when you bumped into her chest?"

"Yes Hyuka, but as I entered the hallways, I thought about many things why the hyungs or your uncle's told me that Her Fanboys and Fangirls will haunt me..."

-----

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

The bell rang, I found a vacant seat so I sat down. While the other students were filling the room. I couldn't help but think what did the hyungs mean by her Fanboys and Fangirls will haunt me.

Is she kind of a celebrity here?, I get it she's beautiful, sexy, probably rich?, but then I don't know why she has many followers, why would they risk their reputation just to protect their so called 'Queen'?.

The teacher entered and spotted me directly "New Face, come up here-" the professor stopped talking as the door opened, it was the girl again. The one I bumped into.

"Late again Ms. Kim?, New boy, come up here" The professor signed me to come up front as the girl started to walk towards me, I quickly walked to the front so I couldn't encounter her again.

"I-Uh, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I hope we all can be good friends" I introduced myself as the girl sat down on my seat, I groaned knowing I have to talk to her again.

I bowed and went towards her, she was resting her head on the desk, she couldn't notice how I stood up front her so I cleared my throat.

"Ehem, this my seat" I stated, she didn't looked up and just tsked "Newbie just-" she got cut off with the professor as he groaned "Jira, can you pass a day without sassing off someone?, Jungkook, just take the seat beside her so we could start the lesson" I nodded and sat on the seat beside her.

So her name is Jira?, Kim Jira. That name sounds familiar actually, I felt like I heard that name before I don't know how or something.

Time skip~

Break time, I quickly head out of the classroom and wondered around the hallways trying to find the cafeteria, there wasn't much people on the hallways I was in, I was walking peacefully until someone pushed me to the Lockers.

I was shocked, I looked up and saw a guy "Wha-Whats your problem?" I asked him, he laughed while the other men behind him smirked "Stu-Stuttering?, Anyways, hands off Jira, she's mine... Only Mine" He told me, glaring angrily as they left me, shooked.

I sighed, Jira's Fanboys. I dusted off myself and walked again until someone pulled my bag from behind. I turned around and saw girls.

"Yah!, Jira Unnie is reserved!, She's ours only so back off!, If you dare hurt or get near her, we will kill you!" They angrily told me, there was many girls standing behind their 'Leader' that threatened me not to go near their 'Queen'.

"Uh... Okay!" I yelled and ran away from them, I saw my hyungs from the end of the hallway facing the other way "Hyungs!, Wait for me!" I yelled, they turned around and saw me. They waited for me as I stood up front them, inhaling deeply trying to catch my breath.

"So, did the fanboys and fangirls approached you?" They asked and laughed, I nodded and brushed my hair back.

Damn, how gorgeous is Jira?. Even girls likes her?!, The boys and the girls here are obsessed with her, what the heck was that?!.

X