"Appa suddenly kissed you while you were trying to take care of him and feed him?"

"Yes hehe... It was cute, I was so surprised actually Hyuka, but then I loved it"

"What did you mean that you missed his kisses Eomma?"

"Well, you have to wait until we get to that part"

-----

KIM JIRA P.O.V

I woke up, and looked around to see I'm in my room. Suddenly flashbacks came back when jungkook kissed me.

-Flashback-

Right after we kissed, we tried to catch our breaths again, I suddenly thought of what just happened.

"Jira... I'm sorry if it's to sudden, but ever since I saw you you dance and sing, I can't help but fall in love with, then you took care of me... I'm in love with you... I'm sorry if it's too sudden-"

I was shocked to get the sudden confession from him, I quickly took my things and ran outside of his house and hopped on my car.

I breathed heavily as tears ran down my cheeks.

"You came back, confessing to me... But then you didn't remembered us... What we had was all good... Until that car accident..."

-End of Flashback-

A year ago, the last semester of our high school. We celebrated our graduation with a lot of happy memories.

"Babe!, Aghhh finally we graduated highschool!" Jungkook went towards me happily and wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck with a huge smile.

"I know... Finally I can leave this hell of a school" I pouted as he laughed and pecked my lips "True, I hate this school but if I haven't went to here I wouldn't have met you, mistaking the girls restroom as the boys, there I saw the most wonderful girl putting on her light make up~" he teased me about that making me laugh.

"And then you screamed like a girl and ran away while closing you're eyes" I stated and laughed about that memory, it was the happiest moment in my life, ever.

"By the way, did you told your parents that we will be going to the same collage?" He asked, my happy face suddenly went to a sad face.

"Why?... What's the matter baby?" He asked me with a worried face, he removed his hands from my waist and cupped my face "K-Kookie... Mom and dad said that I won't be attending the same collage as yours..." I explained, he nodded and looked down "No matter what happens, we will always love each other even we have different collages" He sadly said, I nodded and hugged him.

"JIRA!!!, Mom and Dad wants us home to celebrate!" My older brother, Taehyung called me "Kookie, Baby, I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow, I love you and oh! Congratulations Mr. Top Student" We both kissed and parted ways.

Few hours later, I've got a call from His Older Brother.

[Jira]
WHAT DO YOU MEAN CRASHED?!

[Jungkook's Older Brother]
He-He he's car crashed, he was drunk... For now... He... He will be in a coma for months

[Jira]
Wha-What... Coma...

End of call

BACK TO PRESENT TIME.

After that incident, I decided to forget what happened. I didn't visited him again, I focused on my studies. Right then, A new guy bumped into me.

And there, I saw him again.

He was the new student, he didn't even remembered me making me shocked, sad, angry, I couldn't contain my feelings anymore that I drank Soju until I was drunk and went home.

Crying, saying that he is back but he doesn't remembered me... I'm so hurt, we were in a relationship for two years but it all ended when he lost his memory.

That night I called his older brother, he confirmed that jungkook has an Amnesia. I cried all night and drank more, I crashed my bedroom and asked my brother Taehyung why Jungkook had to forget me and our relationship.

And now... He confessed to me...

X