"Woah... So that's why you were crying Eomma?"

"Yes... I was crying because your Appa couldn't remember me, not one bit"

"Eomma, continue the story!, I want to know more!"

"Hehe okay.."

-----

KIM JIRA P.O.V

It has been a week, a week that jungkook has been absent. A week that I felt lifeless, my fangirls and faboys kept saying sorry to me multiple times but I didn't have the guts to talk back because I was so heart broken at that time.

"Oppa, do you know why jungkook is absent?" I asked Taehyung, me and the boys were at the garden eating our lunch "Jungkook?... We haven't heard from him, did you both fought or something?" Namjood oppa asked, I shook my head no as they nod.

"We all are going to Visit Jungkook Later, do you want to come?" Jin Oppa asked "It's okay, you guys can go" I smiled sadly at them, suddenly we heard a cough so we looked back.

All the students were there, known as my fangirls and fanboys. BamBam and Jane suddenly kneeled down "WE ARE SORRY!!!!" They all yelled, my eyes watered as they apologized.

"We noticed how lifeless you were ever since that Jungkook guys has been absent... Starting today, we all promise to never interfere your life again, we love you but we were so obsessed that we forgot about your feelings and plus... Me and Jane are now dating... We found love towards each other, surpisingly" Jane and BamBam explained, I was shocked that they started dating.

"It's fine, you guys can scatter off now" I smiled at all of them and they left happily cheering. I smiled widely knowing that they learned their lesson but... Half of me was still sad because jungkook is nowhere to be found.

X