"Who made Eomma cry? Appa?"

"Well Hyuka, in order to know who made her cry, you need to stay put and listen to Appa-"

"Babe?!"

"Wait a sec Hyuka, yes baby?!"

"I'm done washing the dishes and taking a bath!, It's your turn to take a bath!"

"I'll be there!, Can you continue our story to Hyuka Baby?!"

"Yes!, Where'd you stopped?"
The door opened to Hyuka's room and revealed my beautiful wife

"Me and the hyungs left right after you cried and crashed things in your room"

"Oh when I was drunk?"

"Yes Eomma!, Who made you cry?!"
Hyuka pouted as My beautiful wife laid down next to Hyuka.

"Well, you'll have to listen to me and you'll know"

"Okay Eomma, Appa go take a bath and join me and Eomma"

"Okay, I'll be back"
I kissed their foreheads and went to take a bath.

-----

KIM JIRA P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with a serious head ache. I drank too much Soju last night that I lost conscious after crying in Oppa's arms.

"Rice and Shine Cupcake!" I groaned and looked at the door to see Oppa peeking up on the door "I'll be down in a bit" I smiled and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

Time Skip to collage~

I arrived in my seat and sat down, I put down my head on my desk still feeling the pain on my head after drinking several Soju bottles.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I didn't bother to look up since I have no energy.

"What?" I asked with my raspy voice "I heard from Taehyung Hyung said you didn't had breakfast due to the pain since you drank to much, here..." I knew that voice, it was Jungkook's.

I looked up and saw him up front of me, holding a sandwich, water bottle, and pain killers. I slowly took them and I put it down on my desk and looked up at him.

"Thank you... Jungkook" I smiled at him, I saw his cheeks reddened making my heart skip a bit. I quickly shook my head turned back into a Unbothered face.

"Oh Uhm thanks again, I'll eat it now" I smiled at him and opened the sandwich wrap but he just stood there with a smile staring at me "Im gonna eat now... And I don't like people staring at me while I eat, it's kinda creepy" I told him, he chuckled and nodded. Sweat dripping off from his face from the embarrassment.

"I'm sorry... I-Im gonna go now-" before he could walk off I grabbed his hand making me blush and also shocked from my own movements "He-Here" I handed him my Handkerchief, he only stared at it in confusion.

"For your sweat... To wipe" I shyly said, he chuckled and grabbed my handkerchief, he suddenly held my hand instead of taking the handkerchief and faced me, holding both of my hands.

I couldn't speak, I was frozen like a statue but my heart beat fastens just by him holding my hands, I felt like I was on cloud 9. My eyes found his eyes staring at me making me more flustered.

"WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" The door opened, there stood my so called number one Fanboy 'BamBam', then soon followed by my number one Fangirl 'Jane'.

"Didn't I freaking told you to not go near her?!" Jane charged to jungkook and pulled his hair. Jane was top 1 on Martial arts making others hard to fight back, bambam went towards me and pinned me on the chair.

"Why are you near him princess?!, He's a loser!" BamBam exclaimed slowly moving towards me making me scared.

"YAH!!!" I heard a yell and saw to see Jungkook charging to BamBam, punching him multiple times. I looked at the side and saw Jane unconscious on the floor.

"STOPPPPPPP!!!!!" I yelled, the two boys stopped fighting and just glared at each other "If you boys keep on fighting like that!, I will freaking leave!!!" I yelled and left the room, I peaked again inside the room and they kept on screaming at each other but they didn't fought again and just screamed at each other.

X