"So you started to like her after she performed Appa?"

"Yup, she was so Talented that's why everyone liked her to the bones"

"Wahhh Eomma is so cool, but what did you do after you knew you liked her Appa?"

"Well... I wanted her to be mine"

"But what about Eommas fans?, Didn't they told you to back off of her?"

"They did, but your Appa doesn't listen to their threats"

-----

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

After school, I went to Taehyung Hyungs house since we all gather up there and I was hoping to see Jira so I didn't went home directly. It was already night time, but she's still not here which got me worried.

"Jungkook, are you okay?, You kept on looking at your watch... Are you waiting for someone?" Hoseok Hyung wriggled his eyebrows at me making me shake my head "No-" I got cut off by Yoongi Hyung.

"Dumb Asses, he is waiting for Jira can't you guys see?- oh wait, she's here" Yoongi Hyung said making me blush, we heard a cars engine turned off signalling she's here.

She has a car, I mean... They are so freaking rich. The door opened revealing a Drunk Jira "Aish, why'd you drink Jira???" Taehyung Hyung asked and quickly helped Jira stand up then suddenly Jira started crying.

"O-Oppa... He-He is back... He came back *Hiccup*" Jira drunkily said as she sobbed harder, the hyungs felt sad for Jira and I was left alone confused.

"Shhhhh, I know... Don't worry, At least he is still alive right?" Taehyung laughed and comforted Jira as he brought her up to her room.

After a few minutes, we heard crashing in Jira's room "OPPA!!! HE DOESNT EVEN REMEMBER ME ANYMORE!!" We heard a loud shout and more crying, and we knew who that person is.

"Hyungs, what does she mean?, Who's the guy she's talking about?" I asked them questions. My brain was filled with questions, who's the guy that made her cry?.

"That's none of our business Jungkook, Let's go and leave them some time to talk, TAE WE'RE GOING!!!" Yoongi Hyung shouted and we all stood up and grabbed our things.

"SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!!" Taehyung Hyung shouted from Jira's room at the second floor. We all went home and slept.

X