10 - LAST CHAPTER

PRESENT TIME
PRESENT TIME
PRESENT TIME
PRESENT TIME
PRESENT TIME
😂😂😂😂😂

"Wahhh, Appa is so lucky to find someone like you Eomma" Hyuka pouted and hugged Jira more closer while Jungkook back hugged Jira.

"I know, I'm sure as heck that you are handsome as your Appa, and you will find someone like your Eomma soon, because it runs down on our Gene's, I'm handsome, your Eomma is gorgeous, you'll look like a really unrealistic handsome charming bahy" Jungkook explained, Jira blushed when he felt Jungkook's hands rub her thigh.

"Im still not sleepy though..." Hyuka sheepishly answered making Jira and Jungkook Surpised "You promised us!" Jira and Jungkook whined.

"Baby just go to our room, this is a Eommas Job" Jira said but Jungkook shook his head "No, this is a Appas Job" Jungkook asnwered making Jira pout, Jungkook's hand slowly went inside Jira's Night shorts making Jira out of words while she stares at Jungkook that has an innocent face while he face their son but his hands are pretty naughty despite his angelic face.

"Now Hyuka, you asked Appa for a sibling earlier right?" Jungkook asked Hyuka, Hyuka nodded.

"Well, if you sleep now, we will give you a sibling" Jungkook explained, Hyuka quickly closed his eyes and slept.

"Now you, and me... Have to make a sibling for Hyuka now, let's go Yeobo" Jungkook smirked and carried Jira towards their own Bedroom. And made Hyuka a Sibling he wished for.

-----

Years before Hyuka happened, they graduated collage. Both got married, Both Happy, Both owns a company. With much money, they wanted to start a family. And that's when Hyuka Happened, and clearly. They spoiled Hyuka with much things and now they are hoping for another baby....

Years later~

Jira gave birth to another baby, a girl. Named Kyeonjin, Hyuka was so happy now that he has someone to play with, well... As For Jungkook...

He wants another baby making session.
Lots of Baby Making session.

What ever happens, Jira and Jungkook's love will always be strong towards one another. But Jungkook is more strong when it comes to being the dominant one ;)

X - THE END