"Wahhh that's why they realized something.... They realized that interfering with your personal space was bad, and they found love towards each other... That's cute!"

"Hey guys I'm back... Now let me have this part baby~"
Jungkook came back and laid down beside us.

-----

JEON JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was absent for a few days because, I was at the hospital. The first day I was absent, my head ached alot until I passed out. My hyungs went to the house and brought me to the hospital, there I remembered everything again.

I finally gained my memories back.

The doctor said that I should stay a bit more in the hospital, and I asked a favor from the hyungs to not tell anything to Jira because I plan on surpising her.

And tomorrow, I'll be going back to school again.

Next Day~

I entered the school, the fanboys and fangirls of Jira was smiling at me and that was pretty creepy and weird. The other day they wanted to kill me, now they are weirdly smiling at me.

I shrugged off and just held the gift in my hands as I entered the school, I sat down on my usual seat and put my gift inside my bag, right then Jira entered with red eyes.

"Where were you?" She asked and sat down on the seat which is beside me "Oh, just stayed at the house..." I muttered, as if I'm sad.

She's still Gorgeous just like before, she nodded and suddenly yawned "I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a sec" She said and stood up and went to the girls restroom.

I quickly took my Gift and followed her, I peeked inside the girls restroom and heard a flush on the toilet stall, she went outside of the stall and went up front of the mirror and put on her light make up...

Just like the old times...

I smiled unknowingly and put back my straight face and opened the door, she yelled and looked at me.

I pretended to yell to and ran away, but I went back with a happy face, she was still in there with a shocked face.

I giggled and went towards her hiding the present behind me "Hey..." I called her, she only nodded with still a confused and shocked face.

"For you" I gave her the present, she slowly took the present from me and opened it slowly, she opened it and saw a photo of us both. I found the photo on my closet at the very back.

"Our first anniversary photo" She whispered, her tears poured hard making me sad "I remember everything now... Don't be sad... Babe" I hugged her, she cried in my arms. Snuzzling closer but she suddenly threw baby punches on my chest.

"You made me hurt because you didn't remembered me!" She yelled while crying, I chuckled, she kept on complaining about me not remembering her and our relationship.

"Shhhh, at least I'm back now right?!" I happily said and quickly captured her lips. Her soft pink lips. That I missed.

X