"Really Appa?!, Even girls are in love with Eomma?!"

"Hahaha yes, they were so in love with your Eomma that they thought I liked her"

"So you didn't liked eomma Appa?"

"No Hyuka, I admit she was very attractive but I didn't liked her back then, until our music class started after our break time"

-----

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"You guys sit down, I'll go get our food" Jin Hyung said and went to get our food. We all sat down on the table, Hoseok Hyung and Jimin Hyung were bickering about the difference of a Pony and Horse while Namjoon Hyung was teaching Taehyung Hyung about the algebra since Taehyung Hyung couldn't understand then Yoongi Hyung was sleeping while I just, looked around trying to familiarize the cafeteria.

After a few minutes Jin Hyung came back with our food, we all started to eat until Taehyung hyung choked on the Tteokbokki he was eating and raised his hand up as if he is signalling for someone.

"Kim Jira!, Eat with us!" My eyes widened and looked back to see Jira with her friends holding their tray with food. She whispered something to her friends as they left her behind.

I can't believe Taehyung Hyung invited a brat like her to our table.

Jira walked to us, I looked around and saw there was no available seats, there was one but it was next to me.

She put down her tray on the table and sat down next to me making me roll my eyes, she's a arrogant girl. The way I met her, the way she talked back. I know she's a brat.

"Oppa, I was going to eat with my friends" She pouted at Taehyung hyung making me choke on my Drink "What's your problem Mr. Jeon?" She asked as I cleared my throat as she glared at me.

"Nothing, Oppa... Pshhh" I laughed to myself as she put down her first on the table, making me flinch "Of course, he is my older brother, why wouldn't I call him Oppa?" My eyes widened at what she told.

"I... Ugh just eat" I was lost for words that I was embarrassed to what I told her, she smirked to herself and took a bite of her Sushi.

Time Skip~

After Jira finished her meal, she waved goodbye and went to her friends. I rolled my eyes and continued eating "Yah, do you have any interests in my younger sister?" Taehyung Hyung touched my foot under the table with his long legs "Why would I?, She's a freaking annoying brat" I stated, the others just looked at me with a smirk.

"Let's see, music class is in a sec, let's get going" Jimin Hyung said, I laughed sarcastically and rolled my eyes as we all went to music class "I heard we all are gonna dance.." Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung kept on talking about what the teacher will make us do in Music Class.

I only stayed silent, we entered the room and already saw the teacher in his dancing clothes. I introduced myself again as they all glared at me, I avoided their stares then Jira entered.

"OMFGGGG!!!! JIRA!!!!" Boy and girls started to scream making me flinch and sat beside the hyungs "Since everyone is so excited for Jira, why don't you sing and dance along with your friends" there were four more girls making them five and performed EXID'S Lie.

(Jira will be the girl with the Orange Jacket and Yellow Shorts)

After they were done, my Mouth fell open hearing her melodic voice and seeing her do the dance break.

My heartbeat went fast as I saw her drink up the water bottle, some water escaped her mouth and fell on her white Croptop making me see through her top to see her red bra making me gulp. She was standing a bit of 10 steps away from me.

She turned around and bend down to take a towel from her bag making her Butt Face me, I cleared my throat and looked away.

After minutes, I looked back at her but saw she was nowhere. I looked around the room and saw her on the other side laughing with her friends.

X